- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Handbook of International Advertising Research (Handbooks in Communication and Media) Hardcover – 21 Mar 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The Handbook of International Advertising Research, ably edited by Hong Cheng of Virginia Commonwealth University, is a welcome addition to Wiley Blackwell's series, Handbooks in Communication and Media." (Journalism and Mass Communication Quarterly, 1 February 2015)
From the Back Cover
As a driving force of globalization, international advertising is ubiquitous in many parts of the world today. Its practice and impact undoubtedly warrants more scholarly investigations. This timely and much-needed handbook addresses a gap between the rapid growth in the output of scholarly research on international advertising and the pressing need for further high-quality research.
In this handbook, international advertising is defined as a communication process, a business practice, and/or a social force that disseminates commercial or, sometimes, noncommercial messages to target audiences in one or more foreign countries. The book successfully offers:
- A summary of existing knowledge in international advertising, including theories tested or being formulated, and methodologies used or under development.
- A report of major findings on a variety of topics in international advertising research.
- Directions and recommendations for future research on international advertising.
With its broad scope and unique focus, this handbook will undoubtedly become an indispensible guide for students and academics interested in systematic and in-depth reviews and critiques of the existing research on international advertising.See all Product description
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|