- Hardcover: 1144 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC; 2 edition (12 Feb. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1584885076
- ISBN-13: 978-1584885078
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 6.3 x 25.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,777,051 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Handbook of Integral Equations: Second Edition (Handbooks of Mathematical Equations) Hardcover – 12 Feb 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"When compiling this handbook, the author had not just mathematicians in mind, but physicists, engineers, etc. as well. This group in particular will be able to use profitably the extensive first part of the book which collects the solutions of over 2100 integral equation arranged in an intelligible orderthe handbook provides a wealth of useful material." -Buchbesprechungen - Book Reviews "The number of equations described in this book is of a magnitude greater than in other available books." --European Mathematical Society --This text refers to the Loose Leaf edition.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Prof. Pavel Bedrikovetsky
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Calculus & Mathematical Analysis
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Calculus & Mathematical Analysis