VINE VOICEon 1 April 2006
This is a great book for people studting counselling. It covers all major theorys - but is more based on the development and application to Britsh counselling. It has reviews from modern British counsellors in each field with descriptions of the theory , its history and a client excample.However it is a heavy, detailed read and if you are on a beginners course -I might recommend more accesable books. It however is good for a more detailed look at theorys and is one of the best theory books I have- Windy dryden is a great writer.But I tend to use other books like Margaret Hough & Ray Colledge for a good ,easier explination ( and especailly for introduction courses).
This is a great investment book, and good for more indepth information and definately in the top end of theory books- it all depends on your personal requirements.
on 1 February 2013
This is such a good book to get a good overview of different counselling models. I have quoted and reference it a lot in my degree course.
on 23 April 2016
Brilliant book that summarises different approaches. Clear and concise.
on 18 November 2013
excellent conditions for a second hand book. I used it for my studies and it is an excellent buy. Highly recommend it
on 11 June 2015
Good book easy to read
on 19 January 2015
Excellent overview
on 1 November 2014
Book arrived in excellent condition & useful for it's intention.
on 25 October 2014