- Amazon Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine 4/e (Flexicover) (Oxford Medical Handbooks) Flexibound – 16 Feb 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Fourth Edition of the Oxford Handbook of Emergerncy Medicine is proof that good things come in small packages. This compact little powerhouse more than lives up to expectations established by earlier editions. It offers sound clinical guidance in an easily accessible format and would be a handy edition to the pockets of emergency medidince clinicians. (Journal of the American Medical Association)
A new edition of a best-selling pocket guide to A&E medicine --This text refers to the Paperback edition.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
They're pretty okay and the information is amazing, however it's a little book that fits a more calm environment, ideal to clear some doubts and talk it out with colleagues and stuff.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
If you are doing a night oncall as a junior medical registrar or a core medical trainee, this book would be invaluable to build op knowledge as well as for a...Read more
It's also organized in a nice way to make it easier to find the topic of...Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Accident & Emergency Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Accident & Emergency Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery