The Handbook of Art Therapy Paperback – 5 Oct 2006
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Caroline Case is an experienced Art Therapist and Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist working in a CAMHS team, in private practice and as a clinical supervisor. She has published widely on her work with children, but also works with adults. Her most recent publication is Imagining Animals: art, psychotherapy and primitive states of mind.
Tessa Dalley is an experienced Art Therapist who works in private practice and as a clinical supervisor. She is also a Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist working in an in-patient adolescent unit and in the Parent-Infant Project at the Anna Freud Centre, London. She has published a number of books and articles and is currently editor of the International Journal of Art Therapy: Inscape.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Art Issues
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Creative Therapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Jung, Carl
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Counselling & Therapy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z