- Product Dimensions: 10 x 30 x 1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 272 g
- Item model number: 3225294
- ASIN: B00KEW480M
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 12 Jan. 2015
- Average Customer Review: 95 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 38 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
14 Piece Artist Brush Set, HandMade Superior Quality 7 Natural Bristle and 6 Synthetic Brushes, No Shedding, For Oil, Acrylic and Watercolour, 1 Year Guarantee
|Sale:||£32.97 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£27.00 (45%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Art Supply Central's GIFT to You: A Short Handle, Ergonomic, Fine Detail Artist Brush. Just to say Thank You for your Purchase! (while stocks last). Plus, FREE ebook for budding artists & beginners on request;
- Stellar 4.8 out of 5 STAR REVIEWS for our Artist Brushes Set from over 250 happy USA & UK Amazon buyers. Packaged in a Stylish Holder and Sturdy Artist Brush Case for Protected Storage and Easy Access & Transportation, this set makes a Great Gift!
- UK Based Company for Top of the range Art & Craft Supplies: Set of 13 Handmade, Premium Quality Paintbrushes, Flat, Round, Fan & Filbert. Soft as Sable, Superior Feel & Durability, Incredible Value; Individually Packaged, Stay in Optimum Shape over Time;
- Elegant, Long, Smooth, Beech Handles & Tightly Secured, Seamlessly fitted Aluminium Ferrules. For Ease of Use Artists Brushes also have Colour Coded Handles: 6x Synthetic (Brown - Perfect for Watercolours / Acrylic Paints) + 7x Natural Bristle (Perfect for Oil Painting);
- 3 For 2 Multi-Buy - Limited Time Offer - Buy 3, Pay Only For 2, Get 3rd FREE - Enter Code 3RD1FREE at Checkout
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
This SUPERIOR QUALITY HANDMADE ARTIST BRUSH SET is the AFFORDABLE SELECTION to develop and express your creativity (or just enhance your precious 'me' time)
Check out our consistent, stellar 5 star reviews
WHAT WILL YOU ENJOY FOR THIS GREAT PRICE?
- This Art Supply Central quality set will enable you to explore working with water based as well as oil based paints - This set does it all!
- Great liquid holding capacity and a detailed sharp finish; Quality tips, with great spring, come individually packaged. And hairs stay IN the brush, where they belong
- Convenient brush holder for easy access, storage and transportation
- Designed by artists for artists, and produced for you by our Specialist Manufacturer, with over 100 years experience in brush production
YOUR ESSENTIAL SELECTION OF LONG HANDLED BRUSHES
Synthetic: #0 round, 27.5cm; #2 flat, 28.5cm; #4 round, 29cm; #6 filbert, 29.5cm; #8 filbert, 30.1cm; #10 filbert, 28.5cm total length
Bristle: #2 round, 29cm; #4 flat, 29.5cm; #6 flat, 30cm; #8 filbert, 30.5cm; #10 filbert, 31.5cm; #12 filbert, 32cm; #4 fan, 30cm total length
- BUY TODAY, and receive a FREE short detail brush, while stocks last
- BUY 2 or MORE, get £10 OFF. Use code: B2G10OFF at checkout. Consider buying 2 or more for artistic friends.
- Because we are PROUD of the quality of this set we offer a 1 YEAR PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE / HASSLE-FREE RETURN AND REPLACE POLICY!
CLICK 'ADD TO CART' at the TOP of the page to ORDER RIGHT NOW
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The promotion said they would be suitable for oils and acrylics but I was using watercolours this afternoon, and they were great with watercolours, especially when doing fine details - the paintbrush didn't go all floppy.
I was so surprised at the difference between these beautifully crafted brushes and my usual ones. Somehow (although I don't know the physics behind this!), when you load the brush, it is able to hold what seems to be twice as much paint as I am used to, which was great!
On larger canvasses, I though it was just a hazard of the job to lose bristles and have yo pick them out of the paint, however, maybe this isn't the case as I didn't notice that happen with these!
I love them and am planning on returning here to update this review when I've tried all the brushes!
13th August 2015:
I have been using these for a while now and am so enamoured with them! Have used the finer bristled brushes for more intricate work ad the coarser ones for bolder strokes and texture. They hold a nice amount of paint and enable a beautiful graduation between colours. I will be moving from acrylics onto oils soon and have kept a few brushes aside for just that - more reviews to come!
The brushes arrived wrapped individually, arranged in height order, each with a separate place in the pouch. The casing not only protects the brushes, but makes them easily transportable. There is a wonderful selection in size and type of brushes: fan, flat, round, etc. and they are spilt into two sets of 6 soft, synthetic brushes, and 6 more natural, rough brushes. They provide range in both texture and medium. A fine detail brush was also included in the pouch, which has a handle that gives good control.
The brushes are easy to use, with a comfortable grip, good length, and the bristles hold a good amount of paint. The bristles are fine making it easy to blend. And no bristles fall out! Easy to clean and quick to dry. They seem very durable.
Great as a starting point or addition to any artists collection.
Fantastic quality for a brilliant price.
|Length: 15:55 Mins|
Most Recent Customer Reviews
High quality brushes in a handy brush wrap to help keep them safe from damage. Good range of sizes .Published 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
lovely set of brushes , case and brushes excellent quality , can easily recommend thisPublished 1 month ago by Eluned
Great value paintbrushes. Each brush feels balanced, solid and well made. It is a pleasure to use, doesn't shed and feels like I found a bargain! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Gunderson
Bought on the recommendation from my art teacher and the consistent 5 star reviews. Great value at this
price, especially compared to the cost of single brushes which... Read more
I've been painting for 40 years and although the synthetic brushes are average, the bristle ones are dreadful. Read morePublished 2 months ago by THE POET
Not used yet. But based on packaging and presentation and first impressions...cert happy. Thank you.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer