- Also check our best rated Baby Sling reviews
Hana BAMBOO Baby Wrap; Standard | Light, lush and breathable baby slings | BAMBOO-Cotton-Elastane | FREE SHIPPING (Dusty Navy - light navy)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- INCREASES BONDING and helps baby to feel safe and content, while you have your hands free to get on with your day.
- MADE OF BUTTERY SOFT BAMBOO FIBER- cotton and elastane, light and lush, beautiful to the touch, temperature regulating, hypo allergenic and contains natural UV filter. Perfect for your baby.
- AIDS BETTER AND MORE PEACEFUL SLEEP, helps to release gases and good against colic.
- OPTIMUM COMFORT WITH EVEN WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION, makes your baby feather light.
- GUARANTEED NON TOXIC according to the OEKO TEX 100 standard, which is safe for babies.
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
This is the 'regular' version of our well loved organic Hana Baby Wrap. Made of 48% bamboo fiber, 48% cotton, 4% elastane.
All fabrics used are OEKO TEX standard certified and baby safe
Lush, light and comfortable to wear
Supports your baby's back and legs fully and helps with their correct hip development.
Distributes your baby's weight evenly over both shoulders and entire back, making your baby feel weightless.
Comes in one size to fit all
Bamboo fabric features
Bamboo is cashmere soft
It is naturally anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic
Bamboo fabric has a natural UV filter.
Bamboo fabric is up to three times more breathable than cotton, and helps to regulate your baby's temperature.
Bamboo fabric is thermo-regulating, helping you to keep cool in warm weather, and keeping you warmer when it's cold.
Customers also shopped for
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After a few goes it’s easy to get on, although I found it was not super quick to get baby in or out of and could be a bit fiddly to do so on your own, especially if your baby is quite wriggly!
If you were looking for a wrap to wear for several hours or out and about, I would go for something a bit more sturdy as for prolonged periods I found my baby would slip down a bit and to get her out for feeding was quite tricky, but it’s perfect for wearing around the house when baby is a bit fussy.
It’s very comfortable when baby is in and the weight is distributed evenly which can be an issue with traditional slings. And the baby’s head is fully supported.
It also dries quite quickly and can go through the washing machine regularly, and does not get stained by baby sick!
What I like about sling is that it gives real close contact with the baby with security.
Only downside of this product was heat gets trapped inside so baby got heat rash everywhere when she came off and also I was feeling very hot too while I was wearing and carrying the baby.
But to be fair weather's been hotter than usual summer and it also happened when I was using baby carrier but only where she had contact to my skin (Her tummy and one side of face).
But I can imagine that won't be a problem during colder season.
So I will try again when weather gets colder. Baby might change her mind about sling.
The only downside is sometimes he sags downs a little if I haven't managed to tie the sling quite tight enough at the beginning. The stretchy fabric seems to get caught a little more than the last Hana wrap we hired so there can be a little bit of slack that can go unnoticed until he drops a little - perhaps because it still is at ultimate stretch rather than worn! If it's tied tight enough and some time is spent double checking this there is no problem though. My husband also uses the sling and the grey goes with everything!