- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Hamish and Dougal: You'll Have Had Your Tea - Series 2 (BBC Radio Collection) Audio CD – Audiobook, 1 Apr 2005
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
Look out for Series 2 and Series 3 for more of the same side-aching smut.
1. A Musical Evening. Mrs Naughtie performs the Dance of the Seven Voles and the Laird "does" Atomic Kitten.
2. Murder Mystery. Mrs Naughtie has disappeared! Is it murder? Is the Post Mistress to blame? Who will do Dougal's smalls?
3. Romance in the Glen. Hamish is struck by cupid's dart when Lady Caroline Fitzneatliegh arrives on the scene, but will he have to go head to head with the Laird? And just how does Dougal manage that elephant impression.
4. The Shooting Party. In which Mrs Naughtie misplaces her pie grater and Hamish finds it.
Hamish: Tonight, I'll be having a musical evening.
Dougal: Aye, I'm the same after a bean supper.
Hamish: No no! Have ye not seen the Edinburgh Tattoo?
Dougal: Well, I did catch a glimpse when you were changing your sporran.
Hamish: No! I meant the Great National Spectacle!
Dougal: So did I.
The situations are reminiscent of the Goon show, the jokes are very much in the Carry On tradition. The blend is perfect, and the result is laugh out loud comedy that is just timeless. When today's `edgy' comedians have faded into rightful obscurity, and the topical humour is no longer funny, this will still get laughs by the bucket load.
Recommended to all fans of Clue, Carry on and innuendo laden humour. Also check out series 2 and 3.
Most recent customer reviews