Hamelin Paperbrands Oxford 311501615 Story Pad A5 Landscape 16 Sheets Line Style 2G Pack of 10
|Price:||£9.54 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This story pad gives schoolchildren the opportunity to write their own texts and to complement them with drawings.
- Lined pad for children in their second year of primary school. The colourfully-shaded lines help children to recognise that they should only write within the white boxes.
- Children can write their own stories on the right-hand page. This allows them to concentrate on the handwriting and the content.
- On the left-hand side, the children can allow their creativity to run free. They can draw pictures to accompany their stories.
- Thanks to its silky-smooth surface, this high-quality paper allows you to write beautiful. You can write on both sides of a sheet of paper without the ink leaking through to the other side.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Story pad containing 80 g/m² wood-free and chlorine-free paper. DIN A5. With anti-shaking effect; with one side blank for pictures and the other side lined for words. Manufacturer's article number: 311501615. Brand: Landre. Line style: 2G. Grammage: 90 g/m² optic paper. Size: A5.This Oxford story pad is the ideal learning supplement and gives children the chance to write their own stories and complement these stories with their own drawings. The high-quality optic paper has a silky-smooth white surface, which ensures clear handwriting, making writing easier for schoolchildren. The paper is considerably thicker and more stable (90 g/m²) than standard paper (70 to 80 g/m²), so you can write on both sides of the paper without the ink showing through the sheet.