- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £6.50 UK delivery
Hamax Rain Poncho Red
|Price:||£29.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This HAMAX poncho is ideal for your child to stay dry during rainy walks.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Update - have now been using this for 2 years, 5 days a week approx 9-10 months of the year. Has a couple of small tears but considering the heavy use it's had and my husbands heavy handedness its been fantastic. Will be looking at buying a new one for this winter. Still 5 stars.
I do the school run every morning on my bike with my daughter on the seat and I tow a trailer with my boys in it. My boys have always been dry but keeping my daughter dry has been tricky up until now. No more struggling to get her in and out of a rain suit, this poncho is very quick to pop over her whilst she is on the seat and she stays warm and perfectly dry all the way to school. It also folds in on itself into a pocket to fold down to a very small size. It is elasticated around the side so there is no complicated fitting. My bike seat is not a Hamax, but is sufficiently similar to mean this fits perfectly.
I could not be happier with this. It seems a bit pricey but I think it is well worth it.
Well done Hamax
Only complaint it arrived with a rather odd smell! Not sure how to describe it - like an 'off' plastic-y smell. My little one didn't like that so much. May try to wash it to see if the smell fades hopefully!
but for more than 2 years it saves us from wind , rain and snow
(yes, we cycle 3 miles to a nursery and back home in any whether conditions)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does what you want it to do. Easy to fit and remove. Only use it for short journeys, but it provides good protection from wind and rain.Published 4 months ago by Shane Robertson
Keeps my child dry but the hood slips over his face occasionally so he can't see.Published 6 months ago by ross saunders
Great rain cover for commuting to nursery/work with my three year old. Keep her dry and keeps the wind off. Fits perfectly with our child seat (which isn't a Hamax seat).Published 8 months ago by MrsM
Brilliant poncho - my little guy is extremely happy now when cycling in the rain!!!Published 20 months ago by Ross O'Connor