Hama - LCD TV Tilt And Swivel Wall Bracket -10" to 32" or up to 20kg
|Price:||£9.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£20.00 (67%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For the installation of LCD televisions with a screen size from 25 to 81 cm (10" to 32")
- Ideal for home cinema use
- Maximum loading capacity of 20kg
- Can be swivelled up to 90° and tilted +/- 20°
- Supports all VESA standards up to 200 x 100
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Hama - LCD TV Tilt And Swivel Wall Bracket -10" to 32" or up to 20kg
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ExpressPro||DOMU UK||Electromart-UK||Amazon.co.uk||eHome||Invision Technology (UK) Limited|
|Item Dimensions||—||23.39 x 23.39 x 10.01 cm||7.2 x 25.4 x 27.4 cm||27.6 x 45.2 x 5.4 cm||10 x 20 x 20 cm||30.48 x 39.37 x 5.08 cm|
|Item Weight||0.94 kg||—||1.7 kg||4.3 kg||2 kg||4.04 kg|
|Mounting Type||VESA_MIS-D;VESA_MIS-E||VESA MIS D; VESA MIS E; VESA MIS F||VESA MIS F||VESA MIS D; VESA MIS E; VESA MIS F||VESA MIS D; VESA MIS E; VESA MIS F||VESA MIS D; VESA MIS E; VESA MIS F|
|Special Feature||tilt_&_swivel||tilt & swivel||tilt & swivel||tilt & swivel||tilt & swivel||tilt & swivel|
Bigger is no Longer Better!
As a result of the rapid technological advancement in television sets thick, bulky screens are out and thin, lightweight ones are in. This means that TVs are now much easier to mount on the wall, and it is often far more practical and space efficient to do so, leaving more space in your room for you.
Sit back, relax and drastically improve your viewing potential with this quality Tilt and Swivel Wall Bracket from Hama. Being constructed out of solid, sturdy steel panel, it has no problem securely supporting up to 20kg of weight for the installation of LCD televisions from 25 to 81 cm (10" to 32"), and so is ideal for home cinema use with its sleek silver design.
View Things from an Improved Angle
Grab that bowl of pop corn and get comfortable in your favourite chair as the highly adaptable bracket can tilt 20° both ways and has great freedom of movement, being able to smoothly swivel 90° to meet your own personal requirements and allow you to enjoy TV shows and film at their best no matter what angle you are viewing from or where you are positioned in the room. TV viewing will never be the same without it!
Colour of product: Silver
Maximum screen size compatibility: 81.3 cm (32")
Maximum weight (capacity): 20 kg
Minimum screen size compatibility: 25.4 cm (10")
Number of displays supported: 1
Swivel angle range: 0 - 90°
Tilt angle: -20 - 20°
VESA mounting interfaces: 50 x 50,75 x 75,100 x 100,200 x 100 mm
Top customer reviews
Example: One of the reviewers called this a false economy because this wall mount did not match their Sony EX403 tv. A simple google search found that this tv requires a vesa mount that takes 200mm x 200mm, while the information for this wall mount clearly states that it takes tv's with vesa 200mm x 100mm. THIS TV AND WALL MOUNT COMBINATION WAS NEVER GOING TO WORK.
I bet if most of the bad reviewers checked their tv manuals or their tv manufacturer website and checked the technical specs, they would find their tv vesa size is different from what this wall mount takes.
Example: My lg 32LD450 fits perfectly onto this wall mount because I checked the vesa size before I purchased this wall mount.
The bottom line is, do some research before you purchase and match up the vesa sizes on both tv and wall mount because I find this product to be top quality.
I wasn't disappointed. Everything I needed to mount the bracket on a block wall was included. I found the instructions on the sparse side but a dummy-run soon made everything clear. Initially I was concerned that the swivel bracket, being made of plastic as opposed the the rest of the unit which is made of metal, wouldn't be up to the job but it seems fine. The TV is now installed and I'm very pleased with the result. Ideally I would have preferred to have tilted the TV down just a little more but, to do this I would have to reduce the angle of swivel.
My advice to anyone contemplating buying this product is:
- Think about the type of wall you plan to fix it to. It's ideally suited to fitting to a solid block or brick wall and all the fittings needed to do this are included in the pack (3 hefty coach bolts plus 3 plastic wall plugs). For any other type of wall, make sure that you fit the unit to something substantial like the timber studwork in a plasterboard wall. (This will be true for ANY bracket you buy.)
- Work out the degree of tilt and swivel you want and remember that the angles of tilt (+/- 20°) and swivel (90°) given in the product description are the 'up to' values and can only be attained with the smaller 10" TV. Larger TVs will reduce these figures significantly. (The claim that the unit can be swiveled 90° is misleading. It can be swiveled THROUGH a maximum of 90° meaning a maximum of 45° to the left of centre to a maximum of 45° to the right of centre.) Don't assume that you could mount this at a corner and swivel the TV around the corner by more than 45°.
- Realise that the greater the angle of tilt/swivel, the less the angle of swivel/tilt. (The depth of the unit is given at 90mm and the pivot point for swiveling is about 25mm off the wall.) The dimensions of the 32" TV I have mounted on the wall are about 785mm wide and 500mm high and I have this tilted down at roughly 10 degrees and swiveled to the right at roughly 15 degrees. This is the maximum I could get without the bottom right-hand corner hitting the wall.
- Check what wall mounting fittings your TV supports and make sure these are covered in the product description for this unit (VESA up to 200 x 100). Don't go blaming Hama, like some reviewers here, because the manufacturer of your TV has decided on non-VESA standards.
I hope this helps you making the right decision.
A good purchase. Nearly half the price of brackets in the stores. Was delivered quickly and was very easy to assemble. Seems a quality manufacture.
Ideal for the Hitachi 19" DVD/LCD Combo I have just bought from Argos.
The TV has a built in DVD player on the left side and hence the weight distribution of the telly is not centred.
The bracket relies on a raised metal curve to sit within a smallish plastic "runner" - to allow the telly to pivot on the angle (up and down) ... this mechanism would be fine for a telly with a centred weight distribution, but not much chop for the TV I bought. So the left hand side of the telly drops a bit.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category