- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Hama Micro Pro II Lens Pen
|Price:||£13.49 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Allows highly effective and gentle cleaning of all optical surfaces, specially designed for eyepieces and smartphone cameras
- Particularly long service life as dry cleaning means that no liquid can dry out or run out
- Immediately ready for use as the screw closure ensures automatic activation of the velvety surface, no need to activate the fibers separately
- Removes dust, grease spots and other smudges
- With a lens brush for dry precleaning
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Allows highly effective and gentle cleaning of all optical surfaces, specially designed for eyepieces and smartphone cameras. Particularly long service life as dry cleaning means that no liquid can dry out or run out. Immediately ready for use as the screw closure ensures automatic activation of the velvety surface, no need to activate the fibers separately. Removes dust, grease spots and other smudges. Does not dry out. With a lens brush for dry precleaning. Special coating for high-quality lenses . Small and handy pen with a clip for attachment and an ergonomic design. Flat velvety surface. Diameter: 5 mm, especially for eyepieces and smartphone cameras.
Note for Consumers:
Please note the following when using the lens pen:
1. Push the brush forward out of the protection chamber using the black slide. Remove the dust particles using the lens brush.
2. Remove the opposite cap. Slowly remove the dirt using the special velvet in short circular movements.
3. For difficult to remove dirt, breathe on the lenses and repeat procedure.
Not suitable for cleaning camera mirrors. The lens pen is only suitable for small optical surfaces.
1 "MicroPro II" lens pen
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
My only worry is that although the lens brush retracts the end is exposed if kept in a pocket using the clip, or even on the side of a camera bag then there is the possibility of dust or even sharp particles lodging in the brush and then being transferred to the lens. It perhaps would have been better with a removable cap like the other end rather than being retractable.
After removing any dust and grit, a soft microfibre cloth will polish the surface.
* About 3/4 the length of a pen, about as wide as a marker or fat fountain pen, with a clip to hold it to your pocket.
* The small end covered by a screw cap with the larger recessed and exposed by a slider on the side.
* The larger brush is good for removing specks of dust, fluff and other bits from your telephone or camera.
* The smaller pad is more like a polishing cloth for the lens and other flat places. It's round so can leave dirty corners on phones with small, recessed, square over the les, but works well on the round lens of my Motorola.
* No oils or fluids to refill or spill
* Packaging is cardboard with a plastic bubble; it does not need scissors to open and can be torn apart without leaving sharp edges.
* There are no instructions as such, just use it as you see fit. I used the brush to take away the dust then the pad to do the final cleaning and polishing.
It's not the sort of thing I'd want to carry every day, but as an addition to my draw of 'bits' for my telephone and camera, it's really very useful and the large brush is great for cleaning the other bits of your phone too!
Most recent customer reviews