- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Hama AHA 130 SLR DSLR Camera Outfit Case - Scroll
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Aha camera case for an SLR camera with accessories
- Made of nylon material with imprint
- Main compartment with zipper opening
- Flat zipped compartment under and on the lid
- Flat zipped compartment on the back
- For an SLR camera with accessories.
- Made of nylon material with imprint.
- Main compartment with zipper opening.
- Flat zipped compartment under and on the lid.
- Flat zipped compartment on the back.
- Adjustable, padded shoulder strap.
- 3 inner dividers.
- Colour: Black/Blue.
- Line: Scroll.
- Material: Nylon (420 D).
- Usage: Photo/Video.
- Weight: 350 g.
- Inside Dimension Width: 20 cm.
- Inside Dimension Depth: 14 cm.
- Inside Dimension Height: 14 cm.
Colour of product: Black, Blue
Dimensions (WxDxH): 200 x 140 x 140 mm
Weight: 350 g
Top customer reviews
I wanted something that was big enough to fit all the basic equipment. I did some research and found positive feedback about this one.
I can confirm there is enough room for camera, with the kit lens attached ( I own Nikon d3000, plus standard lens attached 18-55mm).
I carry camera with lens, USB cable, charger and cable , and there still space for one lens! At the outside it doesn't look big, bulky ,but you can pack your basic staff without any problem as inside its big enoug.
The bag is well padded inside (with the option to remove/rearrange padded dividers)and has plenty of pockets for memory cards, cleaning cloths and little things (like lipstick :) )
The outer fabric is water resistant.
very well made - good zips; long adjustable shoulder strap.
I just love it.
I have a rucksack for my camera but wanted a smallish handbag style bag for my SLR. This fits perfectly. I don't need to take a separate handbag as it will take comfortably an SLR and my purse and phone. If you take an extra lens it is a bit of a squeeze for your purse etc but you can get them in. I love the padded strap and feet on the bottom of the bag and the bright orange inside.
My only negative comment which is why I gave it 4 stars is that the front flap is more blue than black which is disappointing.