on 26 March 2016
This is a very good game for all of the family at all different ages
on 9 July 2013
I think this is a great game and I would recommend anyone to have a try it is very very fun but it takes a lot of practice.
on 29 June 2013
It's a very addictive game especially for tennis lovers and the only annoying thing is that you can't change the way the ball spins
on 25 June 2013
I think it is very good but there's one little fault .

The only fault is that you slip of the bat sometimes and you don't use the Hand to hold , you have to hold the bit that you use to hit the ball but otherwise very good
on 10 July 2013
Very good, well worth it! What else can I say really that hasn't been said already! Works great on the kindle HD.
on 30 December 2013
This game is very good and enjoyable. I am able to play it for hours without getting bored. The controls are easy to work and the game is very addictive. Overall it is a very good and enjoyable game which can be enjoyed by anyone.
on 26 August 2013
This game is suitable for all ages my mum and dad love it the whole family plays it I recommend it to you have using the app
on 12 July 2014
Well I'm absolutely rubbish at proper sport like Football Basketball Rugby but I'm a pro at this app! I'm 2 In the league! I can't beat Belgium. So I'm just gonna give a quick shout out to Belgium for being better than me. This is a great game for kids and adults to! So why not get it now it's free!

Talking of good games you have to get minecraft pocket editions New update
you can get...
Zombie pig men
Slimes
Abandoned mine shafts/caves
Emerald ore and block
And also some things you can't get on pc or xbox play staition edition like
Died clay
New stone
So don't sit there reading, GET THE UPDATE!!!
on 27 July 2013
This is a good game but the only drawback is that you have to wait to play league games but arcade is still available
This is a great sporty game. I LOVE this game. You can do a two game practise then have a tournament in the Olympics and play to try and win the world cup for tennis. All you need in 1 game.