on 27 April 2013
The product arrived on time and upon fitting worked fine but unfortunately we had a storm, more like a hurricane, which caused water to enter the floodight and cause it to fail. However, on contacting the supplier they sent a replacement immediately which has worked just fine ever since, despite some appalling weather.
21 people found this helpful
on 18 January 2016
installed this product and after 1 month had to take it down and empty water out of the sensor, reinstalled and again after another couple of weeks both the sensor and the main body had water inside! the front cover does not seal enough to keep water out. The weather was particularly wet but this product was not up to the job, may be ok for indoor use but is now in bin!
One person found this helpful
on 17 July 2017
Had this for 4 yrs, as a few others have said it isn't water tight. I've recently had to remove the sensor panel as I could see water droplets formed on the inside of the plastic cover. Needless to say that is why it had stopped working.
Previously I'd had one light which is still going (different brand) over 10 yrs and counting.
on 30 November 2014
ok for the money
at first i thought omg this looks cheap but now its up its great(a month down the road and i was right thinking it looks cheap)
i use a pc power lead for the unit just remove the kettle end strip back the wires connect it to the relevant
connections
then plug in and use.

after 1 month of use the bulb has melted away so not really that good after all.
on 30 October 2015
Bought this to replace a similar (but not the same) flood light which had lasted for 15 years. I found it a little fiddly to wire up, but that could be more about my ageing fingers than the product. Working fine, no problems.
on 7 December 2014
Good product for the price although screws on terminal cover are a strange type of pozi head but I managed to open it ok. One of the bulbs was crook so lucky a spare was supplied. I would not put anyone off buying this light as overall it's an excellent buy.
on 14 February 2014
For the price this is a good light, it has worked without failing in all the high winds and heavy rain we have had. It was easy to fit and gives off plenty of light in a wide arc.
4 people found this helpful
on 7 October 2017
Still working bought as a replacement
on 12 February 2016
Light was damaged (bottom catch broken) on receipt. Only one bulb with light, advertised with two. Very cheap plastic construction.
One person found this helpful
on 8 June 2015
I thought this would be perfect to replace my old light. After a couple of months it wasn't working so I got an electrician to come and check it. Despite paying for a replacement lamp it still didn't work and the electrician found a wiring fault. I returned it 31st March and to date have still not had a reply or acknowledgement that it has been received. Emails have gone unanswered and I still await a refund!