on 28 December 2013
I'm not sure what to make of this Grunt. It does seem to stand up better, but I'm not really a fan of the articulation of the arms. While you can get the plasma pistol into its hand, but it can be difficult to get the arm into a position where the pistol isn't at an angle that some hood on the tv would be holding it because it looked 'cool'. I.e. at 45 degrees. And where did they ever get the inspiration for the actual figure? Is it only me or does anyone else think it resembles a naked tortoise with a hunch back complete with a monstrous boil while wearing your grandfather's flat hat? Even my 5yr old daughter came out with the remark that "it's got a cute bum daddy". ( She worries me that child.) While the other Grunts from the Halo Reach series were ugly, they did have a certain 'style' to them.

While I bought this for my son at £5.88 I've seen them, along with the Halo 4 Master Chief and the Halo 4 Zealot, in a local low cost (nationwide) store for £3.99. So, if you or your offspring are army building then I suspect you'll find quite a few of these warming the shelves of stores in the future.
on 30 January 2013
the guys are the backbone of covenant and the funiest to shoot
this guy has to be their arnie
a little bigger and meaner
one weapon - NO pen to fit , no hole to place either
different mask, the methane tank is glued
the dude is stronger built and better painted than the rest but has fewer parts
on 17 December 2014
Wonderful action figure with great attention to detail with an almost hand painted feel to it. The Gun is a little hard to manoeuvre on the hand to get it into a nice position for displaying and the helmet is a tiny bit loose on mine, whether this is a problem with them all or just the batch mine was made in.
on 12 December 2012
The halo 4 grunt has had massive changes compared to the halo 3 grunt and what not. Mcfarlane toys have done a great job on this figure with the detail and articulation. He comes with a plasma pistol and finally no grenade! All the other halo mcfarlane figures came with a grenade with was just annoying! But finally they have changed that so i am happy. Overall I am very happy with the figure and he fits perfectly with the other figures in the line.
on 13 December 2013
I bought this for my Son's Christmas present. It looks like it did in the photo and arrived quickly. No problems. Looking forward to seeing my lads face on Christmas morning!
on 19 April 2013
awesome halo4 storm covenant grunt comes with a plasma pistol and is highly pose able with a removable helmet

thought it was brilliant as i am a big halo fan!
on 2 October 2013
My grandson whom I bought this for thought it was awesome and has already had many hours of pleasure playing with it and the others in the series which I also purchased
on 5 January 2015
Super fast service. My son is so impressed with his new toy.
on 30 November 2014
Great service, product as described.
on 24 December 2014