Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 7 January 2015
Wouldn't advise anyone to buy it! I put my pandora charms on approx 8 charms bought by family and friends,I only wore it for about a week when the clasp came unfastened and I've lost all my charms and the bracelet,these where of sentimental value and I think the description should say don't put anything of value or sentimental value on!
on 15 April 2014
I bought this bracelet as a present and the person I bought it for seems very happy with it, although the clasp you open to put it on does get a little stuck. others than that very good.
on 6 March 2014
Its just like the Pandora bracelets but not as expensive - and as its covered in beads it is perfect !
on 9 January 2015
Exactly what I expected in a genuine pandora
on 22 February 2015
very flimsy, not what i expected
on 11 April 2015