on 23 March 2017
brilliant - very informative - very challenging - written with discretion but punch - have to do something now with the information i have absorbed - not for fainthearted but this is our fallen world - we can be part of the solution for some communities and some people!!
on 4 August 2016
George Clooney said it's impossible to read this book and do nothing. I couldn't agree more. You may think, as I did before starting, that women's rights isn't really your 'thing' until you realise this is actually a HUMAN rights issue. The authors, husband and wife award-winning journalist team Nick and Sheryl, highlight the issues and tell the heartbreaking stories beautifully. It's a page turner in all the best ways possible and arguably one of the most important books of our time.
on 21 September 2017
This book is so engaging and half a year after reading it I still refer to some of the cases when talking to people in normal conversations regularly. I already want to read it again! I know that everyone could learn something from this excellent book.
on 25 May 2017
We all belong opening our eyes to the issues reported and discussed in this book. It had me cry with both profound sadness and anger. Why is misogyny so acceptable?
on 3 September 2017
I love this book. I had a copy before but lost it when relocating back to the UK. It's a must have that I can just dip into and read. Highly recommended.
on 19 July 2017
Inspirational insight into how the world could be so much better!
on 21 May 2017
A truly inspiring novel and in great condition.

Many thanks :)
on 16 May 2017
The most inspiring and eye opening book ever. If everyone in the world read this book the world would be a better place!!
on 23 August 2017
Incredible book, prompt delivery and fantastic quality of used copy. A very happy customer.
on 18 July 2017
The most important book I have ever read!