- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Gollancz (30 Jan. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 057512962X
- ISBN-13: 978-0575129627
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 2.2 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 481,218 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Half Past Human (S.F. MASTERWORKS) Paperback – 30 Jan 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Bass demonstrated a thorough command of biological extrapolation and a sustained delight in the creation of a witty, acronym-choked language THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF SCIENCE FICTION"
A novel of dystopian future in the tradition of SOYLENT GREEN and H.G. Wells' THE TIME MACHINE. Introduction by Ken MacLeod.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I last read this tome in the mid 1970'sand finally it is on Kindle.
It is still and excellent read and the future it proposes is certainly a possibility
I had never heard of this before. It was really good. Really really good.Published 14 months ago by MR P J TURNER
Yes very good story. well written and I liked the characters, i read the God whale in 1978, its still on my bookshelf, i have read it 6 times, Half past Human will stay with it.Published on 3 Jan. 2015 by Colin Williams