- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Half a Century of Pythagoras Magazine (Spectrum) Paperback – 4 Feb 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Containing an entertaining mix of original problems as well as playful introductions to subjects from topology to number theory, mathematical art, and more, this book is a selection of the most inspiring articles from Pythagoras magazine. Ideal for high school students and anyone with an inquisitive mind.
About the Author
Alex van den Brandhof is a science writer and mathematics teacher.
Jan Guichelaar is a retired theoretical physicist who remains active in the history of science.
Arnout Jaspers is a freelance science writer.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > History of Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > History of Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Recreational
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games > Puzzles & Quizzes > Mathematical Games