Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

Price:£7.08+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 26 July 2015
I bought this (and this may sound strange) for my iron. I use distilled water in iron to increase the longevity of the water tank and to prevent staining of my clothing (my previous iron last 10 years + using this tactic).
Interestingly some reviewers commented they received one 2l bottle. I received 2x 1l bottles. I'm on my second bottle now and on inspection of the iron pores, I see no evidence of residue what so ever; I am afraid this is as scientific as I can get -for my use anyway-. Delivery was prompt as always (thanks amazon) and packaging was plain. I had no issue with the seal on the bottles.
on 8 September 2013
I've been using this brand of distilled water for years now, my Venus Fly traps seem to love it.

It comes in one big 2 liter bottle, not 2 x 1 litre bottles as advertised.
on 26 July 2013
I bought this for my cigar humidor, it works out cheaper than buying special product small bottles that contain the same thing.
on 14 August 2013
the water arrived in a cheap plastic bottle and was leaking. The cap had yellow residue and looked discussing.. the water it's self showed as 0ppm but i'm sure there was bacteria in it to cause the yellow residue. I need Bacteria free for my use. I don't know why they advertise as 2 x 1 Litre as it comes in one bottle, just say it's 2 Litres... I ended up throwing the water away.. would not buy again...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 December 2015
Distilled water, this stuff is surprisingly hard to get a hold of from normal or expected retailers such as B&Q, homebase, Tesco etc. Generally these places sell de-ionised water, but sadly not distilled water.

I use the water in high end custom PC's with custom water loops where distilled water with less particulates is a benefit to ensure no electrical current or at least minimise is passed through the water when it flows over and cools key components such as the processor.

In all, its what it says on the bottle, for a reasonable price and as always delivered by amazon with next day prime delivery. Can't complain.
on 21 March 2015
I am using this for natural cleansers/toners etc and to save mold from growing they recommend distilled water. This arrived promptly and will last me a while, so I am pleased with it and will likely order more when it is needed.
on 2 February 2016
It's distilled water. If it really is distilled water, which it seems to be, then it would be the only quality distilled water could be. Which is distilled. Water. In a bottle (two actually). Cheapest I could find without buying a huge container full. But still nowhere near cheap (it's WATER??!!).
on 18 January 2013
Bought it to mix with hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening, did the job, my teeth are noticably whiter. Great .
on 23 June 2013
We bought this to go into our new steam cleaner. It works well - so was a good purchase to make.
on 15 January 2014
Fortunately I read the label of the bottles supplied by Amazon before using the "distilled" water for cleaning my vinyl records. I've actually been supplied with "Liquid Halen Mon" which is filtered Atlantic seawater, and very salty it is too! Simple enough mistake I'm sure, but a warning to anyone else buying this for important purposes such as feeding plants - check the label.