4 x Hairpin Table Legs – Superior Double Weld Steel Construction With Free Screws, Build Guide & Protector Feet, Worth £8! – Mid-Century Modern Style – 10cm To 86cm, All Finishes (10mm)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- MADE FOR MAKERS: Designed specifically for DIYers, makers, and professionals, these hairpin legs will add both stability and mid-century modern style to any and all furniture projects.
- MODELLED AFTER THE CLASSICS: These hairpin legs stay true to the original hairpins designed by Henry Glass in the 1940s. Available in twin and triple rod styles, the leg shape is a slimline flute and sits at a slightly reclined angle.
- SUITABLE FOR ANY PROJECT: We stock leg sizes for any project from 10cm to 102cm, from dresser to bar. This classic 10mm rod diameter is suitable for almost all projects. Heavy duty legs are also available for desk and dining table projects weighing more than 60kg - check our other listings.
- STYLISH FINISHES: Silver is electro treated to give a clean modern look and is also the most durable making these legs our recommendation. Clear powder coat seals the steel away from moisture, retaining a raw steel industrial feel while colour powder coat options can add a vibrant splash of colour to your project. For a premium finish, choose a real metal copper or chrome or just keep it simple with bare steel, 100% natural and raw (but please note that this will rust, even indoors).
- HAPPINESS OR YOUR MONEY BACK: If you're dissatisfied for any reason with your hairpin legs, return them within 60 days for a no-questions-asked refund.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
MANUFACTURING THE WORLDS FINEST HAIRPIN TABLE LEGS SINCE 2013
No Worries! FREE color matched floor protectors incuded with every set of legs.
Unbeatable build quality and construction. Made from the highest quality cold-formed steel.
Simple to install. Everything you need included with 16 x 3/4" screws and our hairpin table build guide.
We have years of experience working with hairpins. Get in touch any time to discuss your build.
11 PROFESSIONAL FINISHES TO CHOOSE FROM
100% natural and bare. It will rust, even indoors, but it's perfect if you want to finish the legs yourself. Or if you want an industrial, weathered look.
CLEAR POWDER COAT
Creates an industrial, raw steel look, without rusting. Clear coat adds a slight sheen to the metal.
The steel is electro-treated with zinc for an extremely robust, rust-proof finish. It pairs perfectly with stainless steel, and is even suitable for outdoor use.
COPPER & CHROME
Create a striking, modern aesthetic with our metallic finishes. Made from real copper or chrome, the legs are extremly durable.
COLOUR POWDER COAT
Available in black, white and a range of vibrant colours. Powder coat protects your legs from rust, while adding a pop to your project.
Customers who bought this item also bought
870 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NB: To fit the screws without splitting wood, you'll need a 3mm drill bit. Also, the screws that come with the legs are only suitable for wood that's at least 2cm thick. The screws are made from fairly soft metal, so should be screwed in gently by hand. (An impact driver or even a drill-driver will shear off the screw heads, as I soon discovered ... )
Nonetheless, these remain great table-legs. I've happily bought more than one set of them.
These legs are just amazing. I opened the parcel and I couldn't believe how well made they are. They are super sturdy and the paint work is perfect. I put my desk together in about an hour from dismantling the bench to screwing the legs in using the screws included.
My lovely new desk looks like something out of Pinterest and feels quite sturdy, just what I needed when making jewellery on it. If you are considering buying this legs for a DIY project, do yourself a favour and just buy them. The quality is undeniable.
The guide on how to install, screws and feet thrown in (I was worried about the W&T to the floor) were an added bonus.
I had to come back and increase to 5 stars because my new home made dining table came out very well indeed. The picture for satin black doesn't match the real thing, but as you can see in the picture, looks great all the same.
I say this from experience, since my experience with another company (wicked hairpins) has been terrible: no silicone feet, no reply to my messages, just appalling.
My purchase experience with the item was also very much satisfactory - the manufacturer is fast and efficient in feedback and aswers, product delivered on time and safely packed, accompanied with wood screws and instructions. An additional well animated instruction was also provided by mail.
Very happy with this purchase, strongly recommend it and plan to buy another set of legs for a small coffee table.