- Also check our best rated Hair Wax reviews
Hair Styling Clay for Men – Best Pliable Molding Cream with Strong Hold & Matte Finish – Product for Textured, Thickened & Modern Hairstyles – Shine Free – 2 OZ – Smooth Viking
|Sale:||£12.97 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.00 (19%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Your Style, All Day - Smooth Viking's Styling Clay contains a blend of ingredients that will give you the extreme hold your hair needs to keep your hair neat and refined all day.
- Shine-Free Matte Finish - A shine-free finish is essential in achieving certain hairstyles, which is why Smooth Viking has designed this styling paste to go on without leaving any residue or sheen, giving you the matte appearance you desire.
- Adds Thickness & Texture - Smooth Viking's Styling Clay works by clinging to the strands and holding them together. This technique also adds thickness and texturizes the hair to enhance almost any style.
- Shorter Hairstyles - This styling product offers more hold than other grooming products - ergo it can be used to tame even the most stubborn hairs. You can finally force your hair to cooperate with Smooth Viking's Styling Clay.
- Works Like Gels & Creams - This Clays fibrous texture makes it easier to achieve the style you want without overusing product or ending up with a shiny head when attempting a subtle look. It can be used on dry or slightly damp hair.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Give your hair the style you want without looking like you've styled at all with Smooth Viking's Styling Clay.
This easy-to-use molding clay helps add texture for modern hairstyles and looks, making it a perfect styling solution.
Smooth Viking's Clay is a naturally-based blend that gives high hold with a matte finish. It's a great alternative to gels and styling creams for those with shorter hair.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
You have to use a lot too, enough to cover your entire index finger pad, and it looks a bit greasy as a result when applied, but goes matte very quickly.
Shame the hold is so limp and re-styling isn't an option during the day as it removes so easily.
If you have fine hair, stay away.
Also, for what you get, this stuff is far too expensive.
It smells great, good consistency but the hold is its sticking point (or not as in this case). I have medium length thick hair and found this would need topping-up up to even 3 times a day if I needed it to look good. Certainly one application wasn't enough at the start of the day. Perhaps I am using the wrong product from Smooth Viking, but I wont be buying this one again. Its a shame as the branding, smell and feel when it first goes on is great, I was ready to love this product but was left disappointed.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Times a day to keep the style