Haig Club Clubman Single Grain Scotch Whisky, 70cl
- Haig Club Clubman is a modern and stylish Single Grain Scotch Whisky matured exclusively in Bourbon casks - The launch of Haig Club Clubman points to an exciting new direction in Scotch
- Notes of vanilla and dried fruits result in a light, sweet and vibrant taste with a smooth, clean finish
- Clubman and Cola: the sweet, vanilla flavour of the scotch combines perfectly with the sweet caramel of Cola
- Distilled at Cameronbridge Distillery, founded in 1824 by John Haig, Haig Club Clubman is matured exclusively in fresh, bourbon casks creating a scotch whisky which is sweet, light and easy to drink
- Haig Club Clubman opens up the Scotch category to new people as a result of its lighter and subtle flavour that mixes perfectly with cola to make a delicious long, mixed drink
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Haig Club Clubman is a modern and stylish Single Grain Scotch Whisky developed in partnership between Diageo and global icon David Beckham and British entrepreneur Simon Fuller. Distilled at Cameronbridge Distillery, founded in 1824 by John Haig, Haig Club Clubman is matured exclusively in Fresh Bourbon Casks which give a layer of wonderful sweet, vanilla and coconut flavour to the Scotch. This combines perfectly when mixed with the sweet caramel of cola, creating an enjoyable drink which is refreshing in taste and perfect in its simplicity. In addition to being lighter and more subtle in flavour, Clubman also mixes very well indeed, sitting in perfect harmony with other cocktail ingredients. Try Haig Club Clubman and cola for a delicious, long mixed drink
From the manufacturer
Haig Club is built on nearly 400 years of distilling heritage and the House of Haig can trace its whisky producing roots back to the seventeenth century. In 1824 John Haig established the Cameronbridge distillery and it was there that he pioneered the art of producing grain whisky in continuous Coffey and Stein stills - an invention which laid the foundations for the growth and success of the modern Scotch Whisky industry. Haig Club is born of that Haig family legacy of innovation and excellence in whisky making. Haig Club unique bottle design draws on a history of innovative bottles produced by the House of Haig, including the Haig Dimple Bottle, recognisable the world over. The Haig Club brand was inspired in part by archive materials dating back to the 1920's in which Haig whisky was advertised as "The clubman's whisky".
The Perfect Serve
CLUBMAN AND COLA
The sweet, vanilla flavour of the scotch combines perfectly with the sweet caramel of Cola
- Ingredients: 25ml Haig Clubman, 75ml Cola
- Garnish: Wedge of Lime
- Glass: High Ball
- Method: Fill a highball glass 3/4 with ice. Add 25ml Haig Clubman. Fill to the top with Cola. Add a wedge of lime.
- Alcohol content: 1 unit of alcohol
|Why We Created the Blend||A modern & stylish single grain Scotch whisky rooted in the authenticity of the House of Haig|
|The Story Behind the Label||Matured exclusively in ex-bourbon American Oak casks|
|The Flavour||Light, Sweet, vibrant and versatile taste with a smooth finish. Sweet notes of Vanilla and dried fruits, and with a clean finish|
|The Serve||Mix with Cola|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Got this on an Amazon deal for £15 (normally £20+) and for that price I would recommend it, but I wouldn't pay any more for this. I like Famous Grouse, but wouldn't pay £20 for a bottle. I don't buy into the celebrity endorsement of Beckham (don't actually see him drinking it!) or the fancy bottle and I wonder if it is this that bumps the price up.
If you like lighter blended whiskies, give this a try, if like me your prefer heavy, strong tasting whisky, you may not be that fussed on it
Taste wise its pretty good, nice smell to it and mixes well with coke but fine with water too.
Most recent customer reviews