on 19 June 2013
You would be surprised what a difference this makes to the natural lustre of your pearls. We are all probably guilty of covering them with some of our make-up. Two minutes is all it takes to gently "Bathe" this away in the basket provided; . a quick rinse and a gentle wipe in a soft cloth and hey presto their natural sheen is restored.
on 28 June 2017
Not that good
on 30 June 2012
My mother has been using this for years, as have I. I have one strand of pearls (real, but not valuable), which I am fond of but don't wear very often, which would be better for them as they are happier and keep their lustre when worn frequently. I do keep them in a little bag with my jewellery. When I get them out to wear, this product gives them a lovely clean and boost, it really is safe and they come out full of depth and lustre, looking great. I recommend it.
on 9 August 2015
Worked brilliantly on my mother's 60 year old pearls - first time they've been cleaned - looked so different - cleaner and more vibrant colours.
on 18 April 2013
very pleased bought the pearls up lovely would recomend to others very easy to use with a great result at the end
on 13 July 2014
I have nothing to compare this product to. I was a little worried the first time I used it so tried it on a very old and not precious string. They came out still all there and so were the knots and silk thread. They definitely looked cleaner!
on 20 June 2013
This worked like a dream! My old pearls have come up like new and I will enjoy wearing them at my daughters wedding.
on 20 January 2014
Love this. Keeps my pearls lovely and clean and I don't have to worry about them getting damaged. Would recommend.
on 31 July 2015
Small basket but fits enough in
brought pearl and siver necklace back to life
on 7 April 2015
Doesn't work at all. Waste of money!!!