on 1 February 2017
I have owned 3 pairs of these headphones and they are very good for the price. I use them for the gym and they are excellent for running and exercising with. They have a long cord that allows me to keep my ipod in my pocket and the adjustable ear pieces mean that they fit to your ears. The sound quality is excellent and the ear pieces cancel out external noise too without falling out of giving you that feeling that something is wedged in your ear.

Now, for the downside. Sadly these headphones will only last for around 6-8 months if you used them for regular gym use, as the sweat and wear and tear usually sees one of the ear speakers go. The wiring is just not robust enough for long term durability and I have also lost a bud cover on one set, but they are so well made that the ear bud covers never really come off through general use or fall our out of your ears. If these headphones where constructed with more durable materials, they would get a 5 but at this price, they are good value for money and a must for gym or sports users.
0Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 November 2017
Bought these as a replacement quite some time ago as I was happy with the previous one (cannot remember what happened to it!).

Comfy to wear and the sound is okay for the price range. The only drawback I have with these is that it doesn't have a volume control so if you are a runner then it's probably best not to get these.

If you go to the gym and listen to your own music get headphones with a volume control and if you like to watch the TV whilst you are working out there then you will be fine.

I use this (link below) to keep it tangle-free and although it can be a faff winding and unwinding it's better than untangling it all.

Fine to use for a laptop too.
on 10 August 2017
Needed some headphones for running and the sound quality on these is great! I love the design and we're well worth the money. The only reason I am docking some stars is due to them being hard to fit in and around my ears. I have quite small ears and even on the smallest setting did not fit well. I also found the in ear piece too large to fit in my ears. I do think that they will stay in when running, but aren't terribly comfortable. Will wear out. Great product
on 16 October 2017
These are the only in-ear headphones I have bought which are any good. I can't wear those awful earbud things, and have tried two or three versions of this style from other manufacturers. The sound and comfort of these far outweigh other makes.

Now, all they need to do is to produce a wireless version and I'll be happy.
on 7 September 2014
I have tried numerous headphones for the gym and have found them either not loud enough, or they fall out! These are great, I never use them at full volume as they are too loud! They are simple and do the job. The only problem I have found is when lying down performing core exercises the left one sometimes falls out, though I believe this to be to do with the shape of my ears as they are considerably different! Will purchase again if these ever wear out as I don't fancy wearing the huge ear muff ones you see people in!
on 22 July 2017
These earphones are the worst ever. I wanted a pair to run in but the sound was so bad that I had to turn them up almost to the highest point just to hear.
Then they broke after a week of use when the earphone feel out.
Rubbish!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I was looking for a pair of earphones that hook over the ear but also wasn't too expensive. I decided to purchase these earphones as they were reasonably priced and JVC is a fairly well known brand. These earphones adjust to fit comfortably around the ear and don't need to be re-adjusted every 5 minutes. The sound from these earphones is good with decent amount of bass. The one feature these headphones lack is an in-line volume adjustment which is disappointing. On the whole, these are good but not fantastic earphones - but considering the price they are great value.
on 12 November 2017
Provides great sound quality and the grip is amazing keeps in during training and running , however the speaker isn't well glued to the housing and the left speaker fell out of the earpiece , it's a good product just don't expect it to last longer than several months of use
review image
on 8 May 2017
The ear buds are made of a hard no-plyable plastic, that make wearing them really uncomfortable. If these would have been mad with a rubber earbud to channel the sound it would have made these considerable easier to wear.
on 17 September 2017
Slightly disappointed, I wouldn't be able to keep these in my ears for too long as they are slightly too big for my ears and make them sore. Maybe my ears are small. Sound is fine and everything, and the over-ear clips are helpful (I got them for the gym).