Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
Hackney 1870: London Sheet 041.1 (Old Ordnance Survey Maps of London) Map – Folded Map, 1 Jun 1985
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
London Sheet 41.1 Hackney 1870 - published 1985; intro by David Mander. The map covers the area from Mare Street eastward to White Post Lane, and from Tresham Avenue and Ashenden Road southward to Victoria Park Road. Features include much of Victoria Park, Hackney Cut Navigation, Hertford Union Canal, Hackney Common, Well Street, Wick Road, Hackney Wick, South Hackney, Homerton; Victoria Park, Homerton and Hackney stations; City of London Union Workhouse (later Institution), Hackney Workhouse, Eastern Fever Hospital, chemical works and factories at the east edge of map, St Thomas's Square, St John of Jerusalem church, St John's church, French Hospital, site of Rowe Chapel, Town Hall, Old Town Hall. The 1870 map is especially attractive, notably portraying South Hackney with its leafy gardens.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Cultural History > London
- Books > History > Reference > Historical Atlases & Maps
- Books > Science & Nature
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps > Publisher & Series > Ordnance Survey > Old Ordnance Survey Maps
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps > Special Interests > Road & Car
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United Kingdom > Regions > South & South East England
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Guidebook Series > Ordnance Survey