- Also check our best rated Charcoal Bbq reviews
This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ £4.95 delivery
La Hacienda 56063B 136cm XL Murcia Steel Chiminea with Grill - Black
|Price:||£82.99 + £4.49 delivery|
|You Save:||£17.00 (17%)|
- Extra large steel chimenea with removable chrome plated grill
- Finished in black heat resistant paint
- 136cm high x 48cm wide
- Use as BBQ or patio heater
- Comes with BBQ grill, rain lid and poker
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
La Hacienda Sierra Cast Iron Chiminea - Large Bronze
Oxford Barbecues 56135B X-Large Steel Chimenea - Black
Gardeco STEELCHI-7-BR Large Tia Chimenea - Bronze
(free cover) Black Cast Iron Steel Large Chiminea Patio Heater Wood Burner
Castmaster Calico Cast Iron Chiminea FREE BBQ Grill included - Bronze Finish*
||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£11.34|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Oasis Gardening||Oxford Barbecues||Amazon.co.uk||Oxford Barbecues||Castmaster|
|Size||H136cm x D48cm||—||48x48x134 cm||46x46x137 cm||—||—|
Perfect for adding style and warmth to your outdoor space, this fantastic traditionally styled chimenea from La Hacienda is an ideal centrepiece for your patio or garden even when it is not lit. Made from durable steel and coated in a high temperature black paint finish, this versatile chimenea features a chrome plated cooking grill that allows you to cook barbeque style food all year round. After you have finished cooking, gather family and friends around to toast marshmallows over the glowing embers of the fire and keep warm as the sun goes down and the stars come out.
• Made from steel and powder coated in a matt black high temperature paint
• As this model is made from steel, the surface will age and develop surface rust as soon as it is placed outside and from first use. This is the nature of steel and to be expected; this does not affect use and is not a product fault.
• To help reduce surface rust, rub the product with an oily rag after each use.
• When not in use and if stored outside, cover the product once it has cooled completely with a La Hacienda Chimenea Cover.
• Can be re-painted using La Hacienda High Temperature Paint.
Chiminea in flat packed components with instruction leaflet
From the manufacturer
La Hacienda XL Murcia Chimenea
This extra large murcia chimenea from outdoor heating specialists, La Hacienda, is perfect for adding style, warmth and ambience to your outdoor space. What's more, this chimenea is complete with a slide-in cooking grill to cook up a BBQ-style feast all year round. Made from durable steel and coated in a high temperature black paint finish, this versatile chimenea allows you to enjoy the warmth of a real wood fire long into the evening with family and friends.
Includes a cooking grill
Enjoy a BBQ-style feast with family and friends all year round and be the perfect host.
Stylish and sleek
This XL murcia chimenea will suit any type of garden and is the ideal centre-piece even when it is not lit.
Durable steel construction
Made from durable steel and coated in a matt black high temperature paint finish.
Complete with a mesh door
Includes a rain lid for protection, stylish mesh door and a safety tool to stoke the fire.
La Hacienda Journey
Our La Hacienda Staff
A dedicated and experienced team that is passionate about ensuring each and every customer gets the very best from us.
Our La Hacienda Office
Here at La Hacienda we operate from a huge ex aircraft hangar on a picturesque Cotswolds airfield.
Our La Hacienda Story
We are committed to helping people make the most of their outdoor spaces throughout the year, whatever the weather.
195 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 195 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Used it three times and a large percentage of the paint has burned off causing it to rust badly even though it's stored under a cover (proper cover not the stupidly small La Hacienda one). My advice would be to buy a better quality product as this is poorly made rubbish.
!) Its a sturdy and compact, the design means that 2/3 of the pot belly is in steel and the door is in mesh which means( in my opinion) is a safer option when burning fuel
2) I have viewed similar designs with but the wire mesh does the full circumference and fuel would burn much faster.
3) The drawings attached to the flat pack were poor so the assembly took longer than anticipated
Instructions were a little hard to follow as it was all 1 on a single diagram which was really small to see certain element but we didn't find it too hard to cobble together.
This has been the center at the last few BBQs and people always ask where we got it from. Would definitely recommend.