- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK (4 April 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0743268164
- ISBN-13: 978-0743268165
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (54 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,381 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Personal Workbook (COVEY) Paperback – 4 Apr 2005
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Dun's Business Month" When Stephen Covey talks, executives listen.
About the Author
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If anyone wonders what exactly the 7 Habits is about in the first place, it is largely concerned with changing one's principles and negative habits in order to bring about happiness and success. (By which I mean lasting, deep happiness, and not temporary satisfaction). If you have an inherent sense of morality and good (whether religious or not), and a belief in your ability to constantly improve, then give it a go!
I think that anyone can read the book, for it's main goal is an inner change of paradigms. It does not promote succes in terms of the money on your bank, or the toys you seem to own that others do not(pragmatic approach).
I think people should read the book, I am convinced that new perspectives will be the result. Improvement is guaranteed
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great book. lots of good ideas that can be taken up very easily.Published 7 months ago by Tonie M. van Dam
Definitely worth purchasing if you want to succeed in ANYTHING in your life :)Published 13 months ago by Suzie888
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks