Customer reviews

on 14 August 2014
I read all 11 novels in less than 2 weeks. So there must be something there but I just don't know what it is. It kind of like candy floss. I eat it enjoy it but its empty calories. There are really addictive. They have result in me having to drink lot of coffee to stay awake at work enough said.
on 30 October 2013
One of the many dubious things about growing old. is loss of memory. I have found a good way to use loss it. Put all the books that you enjoy away for a short time and read them , and enjoy again and again. Ell Donsaii will be away as soon.as Mr. Dangers types. Find.
on 4 September 2013
To date, all the Ell Donsaii books have been don't put down books, all characters, good and bad, mix well and make for a rearly good read, anybody who likes Si-Fi, should read.
on 31 August 2013
I've read all decent of this series in five day's and I'm now totally frustrated because I want the story to continue. More More More please Tony Adams
on 14 April 2015
I've just read 4 or 5 of these bloody things in one sitting. I'm tired, my eyes hurt and now I want to read the next one.
on 4 October 2013
get the fist book and work your way through, all of them will captivate you. I look forward to more
on 15 October 2016
The following user says you cad bvn nmj mnb kjh bvn guy kjl of kids go off this page now