Habitat Creation and Repair Paperback – 16 Jul 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'...This timely book provides an excellent treatment...It is useful to have such a fine body of work drawn together in one place for reference. This is a sound scientific work and will be of immense use as a compendium of information on the rather uncertain art of science of habitat creation.' (John Feltwell, Biologist 1999, 46 (3))
About the Author
Oliver Gilbert is at University of Sheffield. Penny Anderson is at Penny Anderson Associates.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Planning
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Landscape
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Celebrated Gardens > Gardens in Britain
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Garden Styles > Wildlife Gardening
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Landscape Gardening
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Biodiversity
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Ecology
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Urban & Rural Planning