on 16 January 2013
havent had the chance to use it yet, but would expect same quality as rest of haba blocks. with all the pieces, there is no need to get any additions any more. and there were more marbles than the ones in the tin, so lovely, as those things have a tendency to go missing. kids were impressed with the whirlwind, it's larger than expected.
on 11 December 2014
It's expensive, but well worth the investment. My children are 5 and 6 years old and they LOVE it. Marbles are a classic form of entertainment and Haba have done a good job of making marbles a contemporary game for little ones today. The set contains a good range of blocks which allows the children to use their imagination and build different runs. I think we'll get years of fun out of it.
on 20 October 2015
EXPENSIVE BUT WORTH THE MONEY .... KIDS LOVE IT
on 4 February 2014
Really pleased with this set. My 7 year old son loves it. Very solid and well made. We will be tempted to buy more parts for it.
on 6 June 2011
I've been very impressed with this marble run. All the pieces are beautifully made and come in 2 large cotton bags for storage. We got it for our 3 yr old and she really enjoys it, she is getting the hang of putting a few pieces together on her own and loves testing my more complicated versions. I can see that this will provide a lot of entertainment for many years.
on 3 October 2011
My son really loves this toy. There are so many creative ways to play with it and to learn about physics by experimenting.

The only downside is that it is somewhat difficult to play with on carpet because the taller towers fall over.
on 20 September 2014
Product good. Slow delivery.