- Also check our best rated Breast Pump reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Haakaa Manual Breast Pump Silicone Breastpump Breastfeeding Pump Milk Pump 100% Food Grade Silicone (3oz/90ml)
|Price:||£13.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£43.96 (76%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Award winning and best sellers. Recommended by nursing moms, magazines, celebrities Chrissy Teigen & John Legend, doulas and lactation consultants, just make sure you are getting only the original silicone breast pumps of haakaa international brand.
- Patented design. Pat. No. USD810,925S. Perfect for anywhere - haakaa breast pump cann fit anywhere you would like to discretely express or when you wake up in the middle of the night engorged.
- Extremely Soft,Comfortable and Safe, Approved FDA,100% high quality food grade silicone.Every mom wants green safely baby products and the hakaa pump is BPA PVC and Phthalate Free.
- Easy to use. Lightweight and Portable. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction, or you can use it for letdown what would otherwise be lost in a breast pad as you breastfeed on the other breast. perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides or anywhere you would like to discretely express silently and quickly.
- Safe for dishwasher and can be sterilized.No cords,batteries or assembly required. It's easy to clean and use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Product Name: Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump
Hakaa Pump Material: 100% High Quality Food Grade Silicone
Package Include: 1 x Haakaa Manual Breast Pump, 1 x Instructions, 1 X Package Box
The haakaa breastpump is a simple way to support breastfeeding. This 100% food grade, eco-friendly and simple to use haaka breast pump will change your breast-feeding life.Haakas one-piece portable design is easy to use and clean.Breast pumps fit easily into your handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work. Extremely Soft,Comfortable and Safe, allowing mums to express easily, directly and effectively.
●Small, lightweight and portable.hand-held.
● Accommodates different breast sizes.
● Capacity up to 3 ounces/90 ml.
● 100% high quality food grade silicone.
● Extremely Soft,Comfortable and Safe.
● BPA, PVC and phthalates free.
● Safe in dishwashers,microwaves,boiling water and sterilisers.
● Withstand sterilisation's temperature up to 250 degrees celscius.
Haakaa Pump Instructions for Use:
1: Before using the breast pump haakaa, make sure it is clean and has been sanitised.
2: Using a warm cloth, gently massage your breast in a circular motion to encourage let-down of milk.
3:Simple suction to your breast with pump and begin to squeeze gently until you feel suction and milk begins to flow.
4: If you are struggling to find a consistent flow,reposition the pump on your breast. Moving the pump into different positions.Can affect its suction ability, so move it around until you find an appropriate suction level that works for you.
5: Continue until milk flow slows or your desired amount has been expressed.
6: Store milk in the refrigerator for up to three days - any extra milk can be frozen in the freezer. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill container 3/4 full to allow room for milk to expand.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
easy to use
soft silicone / comfy
suction cup base ( can stand upright- wasn't sure if this one purchased here had a base so was delighted to find the 100ml did!)
Saves milk otherwise wasted on a breast pad
Lid must be bought separately
lid is made of hard plastic
Recommendations to Manufacturer:
develop a teat that enables baby feed directly without needing to transfer to a bottle or bag
Recommendations to buyers:
Buy the flower stopper/lid when buying this
It’s comfortable to use as you can change the amount of suction by simply letting air in or taking more out but it does take some playing around to get used to how it attaches and get good at doing it.
I’ve raves about this so far but the reason I didn’t give it 5 stars was; 1. It doesn’t come with a lid of any kind, you have to pay another £5 if you want one. 2. It’s advertised as being 100ml but it’s actually 150ml so a bit bigger and bulkier than expected and 3. It takes some playing to learn how to attach it properly as the instructions don’t give you quite enough help.
But other than those minor points I think it’s amazing and well worth the money for a breast feeding mum!
My wife decided to use it from the beginning of her breastfeeding journey. The volume was low to begin with although there was still enough over the course of the day to have a small bottle for me to be able to give the odd feed when she was tired or her nipples were sore (which is common enough but we stocked the fridge with Multimam Compresses, which provided much needed relief). The wide base makes the unit stable and can also suction to most surfaces.
The only disappointment with this unit is that its not a complete package. The stopper an lid are sold separately for £6-9 which is useful if you want spares, but it drives up the price where some competitors include one or both in their offering. Also there is no carry bag/case incase you want to use it on the move, which many mums might want to if they are going to classes or visiting friends or family. The packaging is high quality, but personally I would be prepared to accept lower quality packaging to have the lid/stopper included in the price. It's the lack of it being a complete package that costs it the fifth star, if if had the lid/stopper and carry bag it would be the perfect product. It's still a must have.