- Also check our best rated Breast Pump reviews
Haakaa Manual Breast Pump 90ml without Suction Base
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Perfect for travelling.
- Soft and comfortable - made from 100% medical-grade silicone.
- Dishwasher safe - can also be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Compact - will fit into any handbag or baby bag
- Free from BPA, PVC and Phthalates
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
NatureBond Silicone Breastfeeding Manual Breast Pump Milk Saver Suction | BONUS Pump Stopper, Cover Lid, Pouch, Air-Tight Vacuum Sealed in Hardcover Gift Box. BPA Free & 100% Food Grade Silicone
The Mother Sucker® Manual Breast Pump | Easy to Use While Breastfeeding | Food Grade Silicone | Lid and Stand Included
Manual Breast Pump Silicone 90ML Hand Suction Breastfeeding Pump Milk Saver Breastpump with Lid
Haakaa Breast Pump CAP
Haakaa 150ml Silicone Manual Breast Pump | New Mum Starter Pack (150ml Pump) - White only
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||iSleepWell||Millennium Enterprise UK||YogaBellies||Libraoeu||Green Group Collective||Green Group Collective|
Breast pumps don't have to be loud, complicated, and costly - this eco-friendly breast pump will change the way you breastfeed. Haakaa's breast pumps are made using 100% medical grade silicone, free from toxic materials, so they're kind to mum and baby, as well as the environment.
With an increased volume to 150ml and a suction base for support, the new and improved Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the easiest and most simple way to express. Key features: Easy to use, easy to clean. Compatible with all Haakaa wide neck bottles.
No batteries or assembly required. Instructions:
1. Sterilise your pump thoroughly - Haakaa (caps are available online to purchase - caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
2. Place the top of the breast pump over your nipple - make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
3. Apply suction - you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
4. Gently massage the top of your breast to encourage flow - you can also try placing a warm flannel on top of your breast.
5. Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
6. Once the pump becomes full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
7. When you wish to stop pumping, you can simply suction the breast pump to a nearby flat surface using the suction base, while you continue feeding or re-dress - the pump is 100% secure.
Customers also shopped for
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 356 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It will catch the let down, but will stop when the fore milk is all out and your baby or an actual pump would have to start working on getting the "good stuff".
I can see why so many like it. It really is a genius design, as I hate taking out breastpads filled with milk and chucking them. It seems like such a waste.
But it really just collects exactly that "wasted milk".
If that's all you want it to do, then this is perfect for that purpose.
The suction at the bottom makes it easy to stick it on a table or in the fridge without having to worry it will fall over.
I haven't found a good time to latch the haakaa on yet, when I use it. Latch it on before I lift my baby into position and it will get knocked off, as just the gentler nudge to the breast disturbs the suction. Do it after, then you only have one hand to get it right, which is not so easy when you have to manoeuvre around kicking legs.
I would not recommend this product as a breast pump. It does not pump, it sucks.
And the constant suction hurts after a short period of time, too.
easy to use
soft silicone / comfy
suction cup base ( can stand upright- wasn't sure if this one purchased here had a base so was delighted to find the 100ml did!)
Saves milk otherwise wasted on a breast pad
Lid must be bought separately
lid is made of hard plastic
Recommendations to Manufacturer:
develop a teat that enables baby feed directly without needing to transfer to a bottle or bag
Recommendations to buyers:
Buy the flower stopper/lid when buying this
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?