on 20 May 2017
Got this little jam speaker for my niece and she loves it. and got it at lower price well worth the cash paid
on 20 November 2015
Brilliant for taking on holidays, the sound quality is also very good. Considering buying another one as suggested for stereo sound, but happy with just one at the moment.
on 29 July 2017
We love these -- three in our family already and ordering another one...
on 25 October 2015
Worked well when arrived but now is redundant as it no longer works.
on 14 July 2017
Love this speaker. Sound from it is good quality and is very loud for such a small speaker. Would recommend this and great value to.
on 12 April 2014
I've just brought a second one, so I can now have my music louder and in stereo would recommend !
on 5 March 2015
Bought this to add to an existing Jam Plus and they work really well in stereo with iPods and Android phones :)
on 31 May 2015
Nice item good packaging
on 2 January 2016
Returned this item as it did not hold its charge. Sound quality was good when they worked but sometimes crackled when connected with Jack lead.
on 22 December 2016
Given as a gift. Based on my experience with JAM PLUS being a very good product (I purchased one of a different supplier years ago and it still works wonders to this day)
It arrived in a bashed up container (which you use to store it forever) I decided to let this slip based on the fact that to return it would cost half the amount of the speaker again, and the speaker inside appeared undamaged. I figure, If it works you can get over her aesthetic of the travel case.
So I went ahead with my plans, gave it as a gift. Only to be called back to ask advise on how to connect it to other Bluetooth devices (my exprience being that it is always very easy) On attempt and demonstrating how to works, I realised that the devise simply DID NOT WORK. It can rarely be seen by other devices when in pairing mode, and when it can it refuses to connect, the result being that it ONLY works when using an aux cable.... COMPLETELY DEFETING THE PURPOSE OF THIS PRODUCT it also means you can never use the dual speaker option (L & R rather than Mono) which I had wished to do, as I previously said I already own one, as does a relative, and we successfully pair our together regularly. The result of which is that my final opinion is that I have been sent a defective, broken product, with no option of getting it refunded or replaced without shelling out MORE MONEY! Almost seems like a deliberate scam. If there was anyway to contact the seller directly by other means than this I would have, in case there has been a mistake, but the fact that it has been made so difficult for me to do this doesn't help me believe that it's a genuine mistake.
To reiterate, the Jam Plus is an amazing product, but either the seller or his supplier is distributing dodgy products. V.Unhappy customer. Who will now have to go elsewhere to buy exactly the same product, again, from a different seller who can be actually trusted to sell functioning devices.