HUE Animation Studio (Red) for Windows PCs and Apple Mac OS X: complete stop motion animation kit with camera, software and book
|Sale:||£54.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£35.00 (39%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The kit contains everything you need to create your own amazing stop motion animated movies. An educational and fun gift for kids of all ages.
- Includes the HUE HD camera with mic; the HUE Book of Animation, a 60-page full color book; a mini stage with background and 'green screen' and stop motion software with sound effects, printable activities and backdrops.
- Animate using LEGO®, modelling clay, paper or toys, and recreate your favorite scenes from movies like The Boxtrolls, Frozen and Star Wars in minutes.
- Recommended by teachers and used in schools throughout the world. Over 100,000 software licenses activated.
- "A big thumbs up..." LEGO® Education, "It's genius..." The Sun. HUE Animation Studio has won multiple awards and is featured in the Good Toy Guide.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
HUE Animation Studio contains everything that you need to create your own stop motion animation videos. For use at home or for school projects, it's a creative and educational pastime that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
This perfect gift for kids encourages creativity and imagination. Whether you're making a LEGO® brickfilm with lasers and explosions; filming a claymation movie or watching a flower bloom using Time-lapse photography, you can bring anything to life in minutes with the easy-to-use software. The kit includes:
- The HUE HD camera, a flexible plug and play USB camera with built-in microphone. HUE's innovative design is perfect for animation.
- The fully-featured HUE Animation software, designed for children by teachers.
- The HUE Book of Animation has step-by-step instructions for creating 20 hilarious stop motion videos and ideas for even more. Examples of the videos are also included on the CD.
- Play your movie back
- Record or import music and sounds
- Add text and special effects
- Copy, edit, move and delete animation frames
- Share movies on YouTube
- Onion skinning
- Green screening (Chroma Key)
- Easy to install and use
- Integrated microphone
- Flexible gooseneck for easy positioning
- Manual focus
- Available in a choice of colors
- PC: Windows 10, 8, 7 or XP and a 1.4GHz processor
- Mac: OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or higher and an Intel processor
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- 350MB hard disk space
- HUE Animation software (single license)
- HUE HD camera with base and USB cable
- The HUE Book of Animation (formerly The Klutz Book of Animation)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:23 Mins|
I saw that this is mainly aimed at children and schools, but works fine on my laptop. You get the program to load onto your computer, the camera (in a verity of colours to chose from) and even some different coloured plasticine so that you can make your own characters!
The camera is on a flexible neck so you can get different positions. It does not have the zoom capability (you actually have to move the camera closer to the item! Cheek.) but you can focus it. I know that sounds obvious, but you never know with these things.
It takes a bit of time to load it on, then you have to go to their website and authenticate your purchase, then you get the full (I think) programme.
It is reasonable easy to set up once all is done, plug in the camera, load it up using the short cut and off you go. I will admit that ut is annoying that every time that you load it up it defaults to my webcam for the camera, but under "Camera" at the top you just select the Hue camera and there it is.
The programme itself is very basic. You have a verity of colours (all of 6!) to edit the finished movie, one frame at a time by the way, but if you are just doing very basic stop motion, or stop motion that you done want to edit then this one is fine.
It does have a recording capability when editing so you can add voiced or sounds effects to the finished item if you so wish.
All in all this is a great way to get into stop motion. And with the huge amount of free video editing software available on the new then you can just move your movie made on this software into them, and edit them with more cutting edge techniques.
I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who would like to get into stop motion. I have thoroughly enjoyed it.
Both the five year old and the eleven year old enjoy it equally (even caught the adult experimenting with it).
|Length: 0:15 Mins|
The kit was easy to set up....It was just a case of putting the CD in the laptop and going through the setup process....It took a few minutes and then we were ready to go.... In fact it took us longer to decide where to put the camera and scene than to set the programme up....lol The camera looks very funky and was easy to move due to it's flexible neck but we positioned it on a stool....We positioned our Lego Castle in front of the camera and got started on making our first animation...We put our characters out, pressed the space bar to take the photo, moved them, took another photo and repeated until we had finished....It was so simple to do! The girls didn't need much instruction once I had explained it to them.....
The first video we made lasted 16 seconds but it took us a good half hour to make....It wasn't a problem we had great fun but it just goes to show how much work goes in to making the films and TV shows we see using this type of animation.....
Everything worked like it should and most importantly it was a lot of fun to use.....Everything about it is child friendly and my girls who are 7 & 12 understood it....The only issue I had was that when using the programme it automatically defaulted to my webcam and not the HUE camera....Just a quick click of the mouse to change the camera fixed that...
We still have a lot to learn and features to use but I can see us getting a lot of use out of the HUE Animation Studio
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolutely infuriating product.
First, it took ages to set up, with dozens of failed attempts. Read more
Saw this at a Lego exhibition. My two kids love making Lego films with it, really easy to use software.Published 2 months ago by Andy
bought this for my son and he uses it all the time. Just what he wanted.Published 2 months ago by belle90
Awesome product!! Strongly recommend. I researched other animation studios before I made my purchase and this one kept reviewing as the best so I went for this one. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Scooterman
This is great! My 8 year old son has been on this for most of the week creating his own animations using Plasticine and legomen. Read morePublished 4 months ago by nicnak
Excellent item, quickly delivered. Much fun being had in our house as a result of the purchase! Can't praise the HUE customer service team enough - after a small installation error... Read morePublished 4 months ago by S M Anderson
This is still working really well and it's at least 2 years old! Perfect for my son who is a buddy animator! Easy to set up, use and perfect for kids to get to grips with!Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought for my son and he still plays with it months later so well worth the money.Published 6 months ago by tonytan312