- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: SitePoint; 1 edition (22 May 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0980846900
- ISBN-13: 978-0980846904
- Product Dimensions: 17.9 x 1.9 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 798,190 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
HTML5 & CSS3 For The Real World Paperback – 22 May 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Louis Lazaris is a freelance web designer and front-end developer. He has been involved in web design since the days when table layouts and one-pixel GIF's dominated the industry. Louis writes for a number of top web design blogs including his own site, Impressive Webs.
Alexis Goldstein is a teacher and co-organizer of Girl Develop it, a group that conducts low-cost programming classes for woman, and a very proud member of the NYC Resistor hackerspace in Brooklyn, New York.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was a novice at web things so I did a short course. The tutor recommended this book as it was easy to follow. Read morePublished on 3 Jun. 2012 by Totti
An excellent book that helped me move rapidly up to HTML 5 and CSS 3 with the minimum of mental effort. Read morePublished on 15 May 2012 by webmaestro5