HTML for the World Wide Web with XHTML and CSS: Student Edition (Visual QuickStart Guides) Paperback – 18 Feb 2003
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The book avoids using lengthy explanations; it uses a show the code and look at the result approach. There are tons of pictures to help make understanding easy, too. All examples can be find on her website as well.
Why only four stars? Some lengthy explanations were necessary. One, for example, was how to neatly structure the source code. She didn't cover this much at all; and any programmer will tell you how important orderly code is. Two, I felt she should of went into CSS more deeply as she kept saying this is becoming the standard way to do things. She does spend time on it but not enough.
Overall I highly recommend the book. The instructions are clear so that you can teach yourself. The book works great for reference as well.
NOTE: Her website[...] says there is a 6th edition coming soon.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Introduction to Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Scripting & Programming