- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 5 edition (1 April 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071809279
- ISBN-13: 978-0071809276
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 2.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 279,202 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
HTML: A Beginner's Guide, Fifth Edition Paperback – 1 Apr 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Wendy Willard is a freelance designer, consultant, writer, and educator who has been involved in Web design and development for more than 15 years. She has published on HTML, CSS, Web Design, and Photoshop. Wendy has previously held the titles of Art Director, Creative Director, and Marketing Manager at firms in the Northeast. She has a degree in Illustration from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California.
Top Customer Reviews
There are entire sections devoted to Tables and Frames which the author then seems to dimiss as obselete, steering the reader to CSS (style sheets). Why have those topics in the book? The CSS are not adequately explained and there are constant references to code elements throughout the modules but no clear indication as to where they should be placed. And some code which I enter, following the examples to the letter, simply does not work.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
to understand..for anyone wanting to learn HTML
this book is a Must Have.