Top positive review
3 people found this helpful
Not too bad?
on 12 May 2014
I find it odd that that there are so many negative reviews on here about this to be honest.
NOTE: Not Amazon verified - I purchased from Carphone Warehouse.
This is my experience:
- Smudges and picks up fingerprints
- Installed with hardly any bubbles (I have just two small bubbles on the black bezel - could you other reviewers have received fake protectors, I wonder?)
- Very nice fit for the screen (which can make it hard to align perfectly!)
- As it's such a perfect fit, I had to spend plenty of time aligning it. Seeing as I wasn't in a dust-free environment, this meant I got some dirt particles underneath the screen (but again, not a single bubble on the display itself)
- Clear film which doesn't affect the display quality or brightness
- Does not affect the One (M8)'s touch responsiveness
- Feels like glass
- No scratches on it as of yet
- Pricey... but then again, it's HTC branded
Happy buying :)