on 12 May 2014
I find it odd that that there are so many negative reviews on here about this to be honest.

NOTE: Not Amazon verified - I purchased from Carphone Warehouse.

This is my experience:
- Smudges and picks up fingerprints
- Installed with hardly any bubbles (I have just two small bubbles on the black bezel - could you other reviewers have received fake protectors, I wonder?)
- Very nice fit for the screen (which can make it hard to align perfectly!)
- As it's such a perfect fit, I had to spend plenty of time aligning it. Seeing as I wasn't in a dust-free environment, this meant I got some dirt particles underneath the screen (but again, not a single bubble on the display itself)
- Clear film which doesn't affect the display quality or brightness
- Does not affect the One (M8)'s touch responsiveness
- Feels like glass
- No scratches on it as of yet
- Pricey... but then again, it's HTC branded

Happy buying :)
on 22 April 2014
Do not buy these screen protectors. They don't fit to the screen without bubbles... What a water of money and time.
on 4 June 2014
I too am a little surprised by the negative comments.
OK I have experience of fitting quite a few different screen protectors but it's not really that difficult.
Make sure everything's spotless, a clean environment and take you time to ensure that the screen is centred and spread out using a card to expel any air bubbles.
Ultimately it's a protector so expect it to get smeary and marked to some degree - it's doing it's jobsurely?
I fitted one of these from new, it's still fine 7 months later, easy to clean, very transparent and certainly a lot better quality than other "after market" screens.
Hope this helps.
on 13 April 2014
thin and cheap. i cannot believe that these are made by htc themselves! they should be ashamed. rubbish. binned mine and ordered some generic ones instead.
on 4 May 2015
Absolutely awful!!! Do not buy these. Cleaned the screen made sure everything was clean. Tried to apply the 'screen protector' and got so many air bubbles it was ridiculous. Could not make them disappear. Even by using a card. And the protector doesn't even stay on. Chucked in the bin. What a waste of money!!!
on 17 April 2015
Would be decent screens covers (not any advantage to cheaper out there. No little micro cloth you get with other cheaper kits. Without the cloth it is extremely hard to fit without that little piece of dust falling onto the screen before the protector goes down:(
on 15 February 2015
Good solid screen protector. Very difficult to get no bubbles though (but I've found this with any screen protector on all my previous phones) although I managed just a tiny bubble at the edge which I can't get rid of so this one was better than usual!
on 11 February 2015
not up to standard for an offical HTC product. I have had my screen protector on for one week and its fallen off. You can t apply it without bubbles underneath and it doesn't clean easily either.
on 23 March 2015
Extremely poor. Bubbles appear no matter what. There is no cloth, a bog standard essential, and it's just terrible. Not even worth the money. I will be demanding a refund.
on 31 December 2014
Cleaned my screen with lens wipe before I applied the protector went on pretty easy apart from one corner which didn't seem to want to stick no mater what I did.