- Also check our best rated Bluetooth Earphone reviews
HTC BH S600 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Genuine HTC product
- Built in microphone with up to 8 hours talk time
- 3-button music / call control on clip for ease of use
- 3.5mm audio jack for universal compatibility with devices
- Includes external noise reduction for conversations in noisy environments
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The new BH S600 Bluetooth stereo headset frees you from having too many wires. It connects to your phone or other Bluetooth enabled devices effortlessly, letting you safely talk whilst walking or driving.
Authentic Sound Echo cancellation and noise reduction for crystal clear conversations in noisy environments. Enjoy wireless HD quality music with the support of lossless APT-X transmission.
- Support APT-X
- 3-button music / call control on clip
- 3.5mm audio jack
- MicroUSB charging port
- Full duplex echo cancellation
- External noise reduction
- Connect to multiple devices
- Talk time: 8 hours
- Music playback time: 7 hours
HTC BH S600 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Top customer reviews
1. The mic is on the earphones, so you may lose the mic function when using a different set of earphones (you may, like me want this mainly for the bluetooth and remote control unit). I didn't see this explained in the description, and thankfully it's not a deal breaker for me, as most of the time I'll be using this to listen to music. One key selling point of this device is that you can use the unit with any 'phones of your choice. Overall I still see this as a valid plus despite the caveat above.
2. The supplied earphones pick up and amplify every movement you make and every rub they make against your clothes. It's quite disconcerting, and louder than experienced with any earphones I've previously used. I've yet to test them at the gym, but will have my old favourite earphones at hand just in case. Again, this is a plus; you're not restricted to the supplied earphones. The anti-tangle design means that the wires are flat rather than round in profile. This may be the cause of the amplified rubs and knocks.
3. When charged, the LED on the unit is meant to flash blue. Mine didn't; the red light just went off. The instructions otherwise seem OK.
All in all, for the price I paid I believe this is great value for money. I've connected to both my own HTC phone and my work blackberry without difficulty, and with good results.
Overall though I give the unit five stars as it saves a lot of time when having to retrieve your phone from your pocket to answer a call and in my situation this can mean loss of an order.
Good points:- Ease of setup; quality of build; headphones are interchangeable to controller
Bad points:- The four control buttons are not easily identified; sound quality sometimes is affected by interference.
Now I can change volume, tracks or start and end calls using voice commands. To make things easy it reads out its status to you ("paring", "connected", etc.) so you know what's what. After the initial bluetooth paring, its worked flawless and fast to connect.
Its very light and clips to your pocket or shirt easily, and more importantly the use of aptX (a lossless bluetooth codec) makes the music sound as good as being plugged in directly to the phone itself. aptX works automatically but you will need a compatible phone to use it.
I haven't used the headphones (which look quite good) as I can use my favourites (Shure in-ear) in the standard 3.5mm jack, so you're not tied into using HTC's.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I use it to play music from my phone and laptop to my other headphones and...Read more
Look for similar items by category