on 31 January 2011
Glad I got this as opposed to a cheaper one, basically as the times when I need are 'emergencies' and I wouldn't like the thought or risk of being compromised by build/connection issues (as highlighted by some reviews of cheaper options), or speed (reviews say some cheaper options can be slower to charge).

Useful option to be able to charge it from a USB portal as well as from the car with this one, too.
on 14 June 2017
Does as described
on 17 November 2017
Recommended!
on 10 March 2017
The plug is ok but the cable stopped working soon after ai staryed using it.
on 8 April 2012
I am sure this isn't the "real deal" it looks different to my husbands (he paid a lot more for it!)It rarely charges my phone when plugged in....you have to really twist the wire round and if you're lucky it will charge for 10 mins or so. I wish I'd have saved up and bought one from a mobile phone shop. :o(
on 3 August 2010
Arrived safely and works well.
My cable is for recharging only. This means that the phone thinks its connected to the mains so it charges quicker than with some other chargers BUT it means you can't use the cable for data transfer.
Not a problem in a car but, if you need an emergency cable for those odd occasions when you need to transfer data, you need to get the excellent cable from Xylo as well.
0Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 January 2011
I had an unbranded charger that worked for my HTC HD2 but didn't work on my HTC Desire HD..

This charger did the trick.. Marvellous!
on 20 July 2010
Good genuine product, does exactly what is says on the tin. The htc logo glows white when connected to the power. Bought this for my HTC HD2 and HTC Desire.
on 4 June 2011
For a genuine HTC item this is very poor. In short it never worked properly, despite trying it in 2 phones and 4 different types of car it would not charge my Desire S. Have now purchased a generic charger which works fine. On a positive note the seller provided a very quick refund.
on 5 May 2011
I bought this for my partner as the pathetic battery life of the HTC Desire phone meant that her mobile was always running out of power. This is perfect for topping-up the battery whilst out-&-about (or when using satnav), & isn't too expensive... Except that the coiled lead supplied with the adaptor didn't work! Luckily it can be swapped for the straight charging/data lead that comes with the phone - which is also longer - in the same way that the mains adaptor head can be attached to the USB lead.