Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Apr 2010 00:54:35 BDT
HTC Hero Sim Free Android Smartphone

I have been looking for a few days now for a sim free touch screen phone & I seem to keep coming back to the HTC Hero. The only problem is that I have a few concerns about buying this phone, so if anyone out there can help me I would very much appreciate it. Firstly, is the music good & loud? Secondly, what is the camera really like? & lastly, as I have never had a phone that boasts all these apps, will I be able to use it?

Posted on 9 Apr 2010 11:17:14 BDT
Hi Liz,

-The hero is great! I find the music is really loud if you have ear canal headphones, but using the headphones you get with it it's not very loud at all.
-The camera really is incredible if you get it right, but low-light pictures are bad and the shutter speed is slow meaning you get a lot of blurred pictures. Also there is no flash.
-The apps are simple to use and it comes with the bare minimum so you can customise it from there

Hope this helps

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Apr 2010 13:46:47 BDT
Mr Smith
Thank u so much 4 replyin 2 my post. The more I look at the "smart" fones out there the more confused I get. I will take the plunge some of these days, but until then - thank u
Elizabeth

Posted on 30 Jun 2010 00:43:01 BDT
hhr says:
love my hero, camera is rubbish (ie worse than my previous basic phone, but still good enough and fun to load photos straight to facebook to bore everyone). Looking in to upgrading to desire or legend now!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  9 Apr 2010
Latest post:  30 Jun 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about