on 30 March 2011
Really my star rating should be N/A as I was unable to actually test the item. I purchased this thinking it would have a mini headphone jack terminal, however it is used by connecting it to the power/data connection on certain phones. Make sure that it will work with your phone before you buy.
VINE VOICEon 15 November 2008
I received an advert for this device in the box of my new HTC S710 and so I decided to buy it. However, its only compatible with a very select few HTC phones and it didn't work with mine. I contacted HTC directly and they weren't sure what phones it was compatible with so its a bit of a lottery.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 July 2010
all they want is you money and dont care about any after service. i broght this and it was the wrong one now thay are takeing there time to give me a refund .