- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
TP-Link HS100 Wi-Fi Smart Plug, Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, No Hub Required, Control Your Devices from Anywhere (UK Plug)
|Price:||£24.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£0.50 (2%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control (Alexa device and Google Home device sold separately)
- Remote access - free Kasa app control with your smartphone and tablet (Android 4.1 or higher/iOS 8 or higher)
- Scheduling - schedule the smart plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed
- Away mode - turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Style Name: Wi-Fi Smart Plug
Control electronics from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone with the HS100 smart plug. Turn devices on/off, check status, create schedules and set timers using the Kasa app. Gain peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house. Use away-mode to make it look like you are home when you travel and have lights turn on/off at set times to conserve energy and save on your next bill. Add voice control to any electronic device by pairing with Amazon Echo.
- Smart plug HS100
- Quick start guide
From the manufacturer
- Step 1: Download the TP-Link Kasa app.
- Step 2: Plug the Smart Wi-Fi Plug into any outlet.
- Step 3: Configure Smart Wi-Fi Plug preferences on the Kasa app.
- Step 4: Pair with Amazon Echo and Google Home.
Control and automate - You’re always home
Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Echo and Google Home.
The HS100 Smart Wi-Fi Plug is very easy to set up, controlling your appliances remotely at the tip of your finger using the free KASA app on your smartphone. Available on the Apple app store and Google Play for Android devices.
You can also schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
Control with Your Voice
The Smart Plug works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Plug and communicate each plug by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
No Hub Required
The HS100 works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
One App for All
The free Kasa App works with all TP-Link smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device.
*Compatible with Android (4.1 and higher) or iOS (iOS 8 and higher) smartphone or tablet.
Run your home on your schedule
The HS100 allows you to create schedules to automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at anytime. You can create a schedule for each device any day of the week, or customise it by a specific time in a day.
Scheduling also helps you to keep energy bills low by prevent power hungry devices from being left on longer than needed. Make your devices run on your schedule, even when you’re not there.
Control from anywhere
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The only negative is that the smart plugs are a little bulky - if for example you have little clearance between a current socket and the back of a sideboard you might need to get creative.
The positives are that they look good and have a nice visual light on them that confirms they are connected to WiFi and their current power state. A physical button exists on the plug to change power state if you need to. The setup on Android with the Kasa App was really easy - you can provide each device with a friendly name and also set up schedules if you want the sockets turning themselves on and off when on holiday for example.
Once set up on Android or iOS and the sockets are connected to WiFi they can then be set up with the Amazon Echo using Amazon Alexa app. Bear in mind before you can find the sockets in the Smart Home section you must first ensure the sockets have any updates installed from the Kasa App and then install the TP-LINK Kasa skill. Once the sockets are found in the Smart Home section they are very easy to configure and add to groups - attached some screenshots of our configuration.
Overall we're very satisfied and will no doubt be getting some more in the future.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused to you by the above TP-Link product.
Can you please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the issue and also mention the model number of the unit.
We will offer further support to your problem.
TP-LINK UK Limited.
Simple to use and does what you expect.
The instructions supplied are easy to follow and they work! There is a link to the Alexa setup instructions on the include setup card, again they are easy to follow.
I bought 2 and I am already thinking of getting some more.
Most recent customer reviews
Good design, doesn't feel like cheap plastic.
Look for similar items by category
- Computers & Accessories > Accessories > Tablet Accessories > Chargers & Adapters
- DIY & Tools > Electrical > Outlets
- DIY & Tools > Electrical > Power Monitors
- DIY & Tools > Electrical > Switches & Dimmers
- DIY & Tools > Electrical > Timers
- Electronics & Photo > Accessories > Home Audio & Video Accessories > Remote Controls
- Electronics & Photo > Accessories > Power Accessories > International Power Adapters