Customer reviews

on 14 June 2017
Very compact and lightweight.
Has a relatively strong pull, but don't expect to be lifted in the air.
The perfect size for a bit of fun that the whole family can get involved with.
on 8 July 2017
Awesome.
Careful not to hold onto the lines when the kite is powered down, I did and it suddenly powered up and almost lost my finger.

Hours of fun to be had.
on 5 April 2017
I bought it for my son's 50th birthday as he has always wanted one. He went out with his son who is 12 and they had a thoroughly enjoyable morning.
on 13 April 2014
After trying the one I bought for my son in law, my husband ditched his cheapo kite he got from B&Q and ordered the next version of this kite, and a bigger one!.
Again the item was delivered ahead of the expected arrival date, so we went down to the beach the same day to try it out.
The kite packs into a very small bag, so is perfect for just leaving in the car or carrying on your belt. My husband loved it! The wind was about 20 mph in strength, and the kite gave him the "pull" he was looking for. It was very stable in flight and turned very quickly. An ideal recreational kite.
This seems to be becoming an addiction, he is now thinking of buying a bigger 4 line kite!
on 16 July 2015
This was crazy, it arrived in good time and packaged well blah blah blah.

I took it out to the beach with a friend during summer and very nearly got pulled out to sea, if he hadn't grabbed onto me at the last second I would definitely have been taken up into the air (tbh I had the strings out a very long way so there was too much wind in the kite). I absolutely loved it though, LOTS of fun except a lot of sand got into the stitched sections of the kite, weighing it down and eventually grounding it. Had to go home, wash it out and untangle the strings for the next couple days.
There was also no handle (even though it was mentioned in the instructions) with which to operate the strings so we did get string burn and sausage fingers/forearms from the tight coiling that obviously happened.

I would still recommend this product, it was a great memory and would like to use it again some day (just not in gale force winds).
on 25 May 2016
Great fun for all ages, works in light breezes to strong winds. We got it caught in a tall tree during a strong gust when my 9 year old let go, after 30mins tugging it through branches it came free with only one string snapped and repaired easilly, incredibly strong build.
on 15 June 2015
good kite it has a fair bit of pull and can dislodge your shoulder joint if not care full I had problems with the string and spent some time trying to unravel
in the end i replaced with a heavy duty para cord works great and can be a bit of a work out in strong winds
on 20 May 2015
Great fun and good value
on 5 November 2015
Had lots of fun flying this. My husband wants another now.
on 15 May 2015
Really cool piece of kit
Lots of hours of fun