on 13 June 2014
The black ink cartridge I received from Allday Office Supplies does not work. I asked Allday to replace it but they refused as some arbitrary time limit had been exceeded. There were only two months between me placing the order & reporting the problem, but they closed my return request & refused to reconsider.

I generally try not to run out of printer ink as my business suffers if I cannot print. Allday apparently feel you should test everything you receive as soon as you get it.

They claim that the cartridges were genuine, but they arrived in non-HP packaging. I can't prove they're not genuine, but I've never known a cartridge that arrived in the right packaging to not work. They told me to check their cartridges against another HP one & they would be identical - well who knew it was that simple ! Of course fakes look identical to us humans, or else the printers would never recognise them. These cartridges might be genuine, but I find it very odd to be told that a visual check should be enough.

I'm not sure if the person who replied to me is just stupid or if he/she thinks I am.

This company have been unhelpful and obstructive. They have now procrastinated so long I really don't think they will ever replace this piece of rubbish they sent me.

I strongly recommend you don't use this company.
33 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 September 2013
Great to find a full set of cartridges that are at a reasonable price as they can often work out a little more but not this... The were delivered on time, packaging was good and all in original HP boxes (had some that weren't) Be using them again
on 6 April 2014
I think these cartridges are original but are refilled ones not a brand new as I did see some scratches on them though they are working fine, except the damaged one which has been replaced with a brand new cartridge.
on 24 January 2014
Having had Epson printers and inks for many years and suffering loads of problems with banding and cartridge ink supply issues, it is real pleasure to have gone a year without any such difficulties with HP. Probably had about 700 pages of mixed printing from the colour cartridges. HP inks are expensive, but if they remain this trouble free I'm a convert. The extra volume of ink is economically worthwhile.
on 24 August 2015
I always buy these packs with all the colour inks. Plenty of life in each cartridge, reliable and you get a free gift from HP each time you put a new one in ... nice touch. Great value, quickly delivered.
on 22 December 2013
MY ORDER WAS DELIVERED ON TIME WITH AMAZONS USUAL EFFICIENCY. I DO WANT TO COMMENT ON HP'S VERY HIGH INK PRICES. THEY SELL PRINTERS CHEAP BUT MAKE THEIR PROFITS ON ORIGINAL INK. I HAVE AN EXPENSIVE PRINTER AND AM RELUCTANT TO USE COMPATIBLE INK.IN CASE THE PRINTER IS DAMAGED. PREVIOUS TO MY PRESENT PRINTER, I HAD A TOP OF THE RANGE HP MODEL AND IT ONLY LASTED 18 MONTHS BECAUSE THE COMPATIBLE INK I WAS USING CLOGGED THE PRINT HEAD WHICH COULD NOT BE FIXED.
SO HP SHOULD LOWER THEIR INK PRICES FOR EVERYONES BENEFIT AND REGAIN THEIR MARKET SHARE.
on 7 April 2014
Easy to change cartridges and no problems like blocked nozzles or cartridge recognition that you may have with compatible cartridges
on 2 July 2014
These really last a long time and are proving excellent value.
on 17 October 2013
happy with this site, great service good price, what more can you ask. I will use again in the future
on 20 September 2015
I have tried several times to e mail this company regarding a receipt and I keep getting a message saying 'a problem has occurred please try again in 15 minutes hmm.