Customer reviews

HP SD412EE Original 350/351 Combo Ink Cartridge
Style: Multi 350/351 (SD412EE)|Change
Price:£31.25+ Free shipping

on 12 January 2017
This was disappointing this time. The coloured ink has just run out and I have hardly used it. I have never had this problem before so I can only presume it must have been faulty. The black ink was inserted at the same time and so far appears satisfactory. As inks are becoming so expensive now I try to use with care. I don't know why I have trouble this time but sadly this purchase has not been good on this occasion.
on 24 January 2015
this is the second time I have ordered this item on line the first time it was perfect, but in october last year,I made another purchase,
which passed the test print perfectly,In november I was aeay from my home until january 4th,when i tried to use my printer,it came back with
incompatible print cartridges. it further to the colouy cartridge almost out of ink,could someone please tell me how this could be possible.
One person found this helpful
on 24 March 2016
These are great items, they seem expensive, but you will get your monies worth, as they do not run out,
nearly as fast as the cheaper refills do, and also many recycled cartridges are not compatible with Hp printers,
One person found this helpful
on 9 April 2018
great original ink , good price ,will order more when I need some thanks
on 24 December 2015
Item arrived in good time,before it was due to arrive,put in the hp printer and they were recognized as original which was a relief all working fine can recommend the product and seller.
on 4 June 2018
As described
on 30 May 2018
As required!
on 31 March 2018
😁
on 5 November 2017
Such a con that genuine ink cartridges are this expensive
on 31 March 2014
This product was such good value, it is much better to buy the combi pack as it is so much cheaper than buying them separately. Also this is cheapest place I can buy them.
4 people found this helpful