This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.00 UK delivery
HP 920XL 4-pack High Yield Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Original Ink Cartridges (C2N92AE)
|You Save:||£1.71 (4%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Original HP Ink Cartridge - exceptional reliability and consistent print quality
- Page Yield Per Cartridge: Black 1,200 Pages, Cyan 700 Pages, Magenta 700 Pages, Yellow 700 Pages
- Cartridges Per Pack: 4
- Compatible Printers: HP Officejet 6500/E709n/7500A/6000/6500/E709a/6500A/E710a/E710n
- Recycle HP Original cartridges for free with HP's Planet Partners Programme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
HP 920XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge (CD975AE), HP 920XL 4-pack High Yield Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Original Ink Cartridges (C2N92AE), HP 920 Black Original Ink Cartridge (CD971AE), HP 920XL High Yield Magenta Original Ink Cartridge (CD973AE), HP 920XL High Yield Cyan Original Ink Cartridge (CD972AE), HP 920XL High Yield Yellow Original Ink Cartridge (CD974AE)
Page Yield Footnotes
Approximate average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors.
1 x HP 920XL 4-pack High Yield Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Original Ink Cartridges (C2N92AE)
Top Customer Reviews
bundle arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
As the cartridges don't always run out at the same time, I had installed one or two of the colours, before the Black Cartridge said it needed to be replaced.
When I replaced the Black Cartridge, I thought nothing more of it. But the next time I printed, even though the Cartridge Indicator showed full (and still does, the black part of the print didn't print. I took it out and installed it again, and it still didn't work. So I wasn't sure if ti was the cartridge or printer playing up, though the printer has worked perfectly for years.
So I had to rummage in the bin for the previous Black cartridge, which I re-installed. It showed empty on the indicator but was able to scrape out a black print fine. So I re-installed the new Cartridge and it then printed ok.
Now 3 or 4 weeks later, even though the Cartridge is still showing Full, it has stopped again, and only the colours are printing. I've just gone to the Orders page to process a return, so Amazon can track what's wrong with this with their supplier, but it says I have passed the time.
With items like this, which you need to buy before you need them, so you don't have days where you can't print, there should be a longer return time.
Works perfectly every time so no complaints.
Not much you can say about this item except that HP cartridges are a better bet than cheaper versions.
Cheaper versions don't always allow the printer to show ink levels.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It always pays to buy official cartridges, quality outstanding.Published 29 days ago by Susan Parker
As always original good quality ink. The only problem my parcel was left outside my door for the whole day - see picture attached and I wasn't happy about it as someone could just... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Dadosata