on 24 April 2017
AOK
on 1 May 2012
I bought this computer for a friend of mine in the UK. We needed something efficient for internet use, but without the cost of a brand new computer. This computer fits the role perfectly.

I had an issue with the first computer we received, long story short, it did not work. However, the guys at Rapid Solutions UK where really helpful and professional dealing with the issue. They sent a courier to pick up the faulty PC, and then promptly send a replacement PC at no extra cost for us (not even shipment).

The replacement computer works flawlessly. I highly recommend Rapid Solutions UK. I will buy from them again.
Cheers,
Sebastian
San Francisco - California
on 19 June 2013
seller sold a pc despite knowing that the cd drive does not work
but failed to inform me.
the following is listed on the item page...and yet is clearly misleading because the pc I was sold and sent has a faulty cd drive.
" DVDROM/CDROM Optical Drive
Windows XP Pro SP3 (Genuine) , Refurbished to Highest Standard RapSols"
I say avoid this seller he cannot be trusted.
on 12 December 2012
very good so far! Generally, I think it is good value for money. The sellers should be congratulated on service
on 10 June 2014
We lost our old pc to a power surge but we couldn't afford the £200+ you have to shell out for even the most basic hardware new. This was a godsend, its a basic pc, everything you need to use office, the internet, pretty much all the stuff most home computers are for. Unless you want to play modern pc games or do some serious audio visual stuff this is all you need. And its 50 quid.
on 26 July 2013
I was reluctant when I saw how cheap it was but what a surprise it has got to be the best purchase I have made at such a small cost I would recommend buying from this seller to anyone looking for a cheap desktop tower
on 7 August 2014
It's ok for now I am happy but the system we installer has not being working yet we might have to reinstall again
I would let you know if all goes right

on 15 March 2013
it arrived promptly and after my boy set it up has run perfectly well no problems so far so consider this a good buy many thanks
on 31 May 2014
Once set up it is so easy to use though I did have to work it out with the help of Geek Squad as there were no instructions.
on 27 September 2014
The model illustrated was not the one I received, It worked well for a while , it seized up and now I cannot reactivate it.