- Also check our best rated Wireless Printer reviews
HP Officejet 6100 ePrinter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Print up to nine professional colour ppm and up to 16 black and white ppm
- Wirelessly print directly from a smartphone, iPad or iPod touch using HP mobile printing and AirPrint applications
- Connect to the network wirelessly and with built-in Ethernet, with high-speed USB 2.0
- Reload paper less frequently and stay focused on your work using the 250-sheet input paper tray
- Energy Star qualified - uses up to 40% less energy than with other colour lasers
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Printer, Instant Ink Compatible
HP Officejet Pro 6230 ePrinter/A4 18 ppm Ink Printers
HP Officejet 7110 Wide Format ePrinter
Epson Expression Home XP-342 Wi-Fi Printer, Scan and Copy with Memory card slot
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.co.uk||Office Nerd||jj-pc-store||Amazon.co.uk|
|Connectivity Technology||Ethernet; WiFi||Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wireless LAN^Ethernet LAN||Ethernet; WiFi||Ethernet; WiFi||USB, WiFi|
|Ink Colour||Multicoloured||Multicoloured||Multicoloured||Multicoloured||Single Colour Cartridges|
|Item Dimensions||38.8 x 46.8 x 17.9 cm||42 x 49.6 x 20.3 cm||38.5 x 46.4 x 14.55 cm||41.9 x 58.5 x 18.9 cm||39 x 30 x 15 cm|
|Item Weight||4.8 kg||8.62 kg||5.1 kg||8.5 kg||3.9 kg|
|Maximum Colour Print Resolution||1,200 dots_per_inch||288,000 pixels||2,400 dots_per_inch||4,800 pixels_per_inch||—|
|Max Printspeed Black White||34 pages_per_minute||34 pages_per_minute||19 pages_per_minute||33 pages_per_minute||33 pages_per_minute|
|Max Printspeed Colour||31 pages_per_minute||34 pages_per_minute||19 pages_per_minute||29 pages_per_minute||15 pages_per_minute|
|Print Media Type||Glossy photo paper; Glossy film; Card stock; Paper (plain)||Glossy photo paper; Envelopes; Labels; Paper (plain)||Glossy photo paper; Glossy film; Envelopes; Paper (plain)||Glossy photo paper; Card stock; Envelopes; Paper (plain)||Envelopes|
|Printer Technology||inkjet colour||inkjet colour||LED||inkjet colour||inkjet colour|
|Special Feature||—||Built-in display^Duplexing:Yes^Operating temperature range:5 - 40 °C^Standard output capacity:150 sheets^Standard printer languages (Digital sound processing: PCL 6, PostScript 3)||—||—||Card reader integrated^Security algorithms:64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA-AES, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP|
HP Officejet 6100 ePrinter
Print high impact, professional-quality colour for less with this web-connected printer.1 Print via your wired or wireless network or stay productive on the go with mobile printing including HP ePrint and AirPrint.2,3
Up to 34 pages per minute (ppm) black | Up to 31 ppm colour
Print Professional-Quality Colour for a Low Cost Per Page
Get professional-quality printing for less -- create high impact colour documents for a low cost per page. Print using individual inks; choose high capacity ink cartridges for great value frequent printing.4
Print Wirelessly or On the Go with a Choice of Mobile Printing Options1,2
Stay connected -- and productive -- on the move with mobile printing to this web-connected printer. Discover the freedom of HP ePrint -- you can print from virtually anywhere.1
Share High-Productivity Features Between Multiple Users
Connect to your network wirelessly or with built-in Ethernet, or directly to your PC with Hi-speed USB.2 Print at ISO speeds of up to 16 ppm black, 9 ppm colour, or maximum speeds of up to 32 ppm black, 31 ppm colour.
This Product Has
Yes (up to 216 x 297 mm)
Print Speed Black (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 16 ppm
Print Speed Black (Draft, A4)
Up to 34 ppm
Print Speed Footnote
Print speed may vary depending on the type of output
Print Speed Colour (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 9 ppm
Print Speed Colour (Draft, A4)
Up to 31 ppm
Print Speed Colour (Draft, 10x15 Photo)
As fast as 17 seconds
Print Quality Black (Best)
Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
Print Quality Colour (Best)
Up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi colour (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n
Compatible Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3)* or higher (32-bit only): *Supports 32-bit only, Mac OS X v10.5 or v10.6, Linux
1. Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types.
2. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations compatible with 2.4GHz routers only.
3. Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad, iPad 2, iPhone (3GS or later), iPod touch (3rd generation or later). Works with HP’s AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer to be connected to the same network as your iOS device. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
4. Not included, please purchase separately.
5. Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
6. Based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok logo.
HP Officejet 6100 ePrinter
Print head assembly
HP 950 set-up black Officejet ink cartidge
HP 951 set-up ink cartridges (cyan, magenta and yellow)
Set-up poster and guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Installs easily, which I've found with other HP printers as well.
A bit noisy and clunky, especially when starting up and inbetween print jobs.
The printing of documents is fast though.
However trial printing has produced acceptable colour prints, so I'm fairly satisfied.
Even though my last home printer (HP 5510) left a lot to be desired (couldn't give you one good trait about the machine) I still purchased the HP 6100 for my new office printer when my 5 year old HP Deskjet 1000 died.
Let's NOT discuss the Ink cartridges which do about 1/10th of what I got from my 1000 (and that machine only cost be £49.99)
Let's also NOT discuss the clattering and resettling which goes on AFTER you've printed (it thinking about printing before it prints I can understand, but what exactly is it doing afterwards?) it moves it's printer heads back and fourth after you've printed at least once and today it did it for so long and so many times I decided there must be something seriously wrong with the machine.
Let's talk about the 'paper empty' pronouncement you get when the tray still has paper in it, or the drag marks you get on your piece of paper it obvioulsy hadn't got the strength to drag out of its tray onthe first attempt (exactly the same paper I've always used, and used perfectly happily with my five year old 1000).... worn out cork pads already? I haven't even finished the installation inks (and we all know how quickly they disappear.)
If I could buy a Deskjet 1000 I would buy it today
If I need to buy another printer in the near future (I Can see this one being replaced before the guarantee is up!) I wouldn't touch HP with a barge pole
Most recent customer reviews