- Also check our best rated Wireless Printer reviews
HP Officejet 6100 ePrinter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Print up to nine professional colour ppm and up to 16 black and white ppm
- Wirelessly print directly from a smartphone, iPad or iPod touch using HP mobile printing and AirPrint applications
- Connect to the network wirelessly and with built-in Ethernet, with high-speed USB 2.0
- Reload paper less frequently and stay focused on your work using the 250-sheet input paper tray
- Energy Star qualified - uses up to 40% less energy than with other colour lasers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
HP Officejet 6100 ePrinter
Print high impact, professional-quality colour for less with this web-connected printer.1 Print via your wired or wireless network or stay productive on the go with mobile printing including HP ePrint and AirPrint.2,3
Up to 34 pages per minute (ppm) black | Up to 31 ppm colour
Print Professional-Quality Colour for a Low Cost Per Page
Get professional-quality printing for less -- create high impact colour documents for a low cost per page. Print using individual inks; choose high capacity ink cartridges for great value frequent printing.4
Print Wirelessly or On the Go with a Choice of Mobile Printing Options1,2
Stay connected -- and productive -- on the move with mobile printing to this web-connected printer. Discover the freedom of HP ePrint -- you can print from virtually anywhere.1
Share High-Productivity Features Between Multiple Users
Connect to your network wirelessly or with built-in Ethernet, or directly to your PC with Hi-speed USB.2 Print at ISO speeds of up to 16 ppm black, 9 ppm colour, or maximum speeds of up to 32 ppm black, 31 ppm colour.
This Product Has
Yes (up to 216 x 297 mm)
Print Speed Black (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 16 ppm
Print Speed Black (Draft, A4)
Up to 34 ppm
Print Speed Footnote
Print speed may vary depending on the type of output
Print Speed Colour (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 9 ppm
Print Speed Colour (Draft, A4)
Up to 31 ppm
Print Speed Colour (Draft, 10x15 Photo)
As fast as 17 seconds
Print Quality Black (Best)
Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
Print Quality Colour (Best)
Up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi colour (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n
Compatible Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3)* or higher (32-bit only): *Supports 32-bit only, Mac OS X v10.5 or v10.6, Linux
1. Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types.
2. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations compatible with 2.4GHz routers only.
3. Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad, iPad 2, iPhone (3GS or later), iPod touch (3rd generation or later). Works with HP’s AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer to be connected to the same network as your iOS device. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
4. Not included, please purchase separately.
5. Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
6. Based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok logo.
HP Officejet 6100 ePrinter
Print head assembly
HP 950 set-up black Officejet ink cartidge
HP 951 set-up ink cartridges (cyan, magenta and yellow)
Set-up poster and guide
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Even though my last home printer (HP 5510) left a lot to be desired (couldn't give you one good trait about the machine) I still purchased the HP 6100 for my new office printer when my 5 year old HP Deskjet 1000 died.
Let's NOT discuss the Ink cartridges which do about 1/10th of what I got from my 1000 (and that machine only cost be £49.99)
Let's also NOT discuss the clattering and resettling which goes on AFTER you've printed (it thinking about printing before it prints I can understand, but what exactly is it doing afterwards?) it moves it's printer heads back and fourth after you've printed at least once and today it did it for so long and so many times I decided there must be something seriously wrong with the machine.
Let's talk about the 'paper empty' pronouncement you get when the tray still has paper in it, or the drag marks you get on your piece of paper it obvioulsy hadn't got the strength to drag out of its tray onthe first attempt (exactly the same paper I've always used, and used perfectly happily with my five year old 1000).... worn out cork pads already? I haven't even finished the installation inks (and we all know how quickly they disappear.)
If I could buy a Deskjet 1000 I would buy it today
If I need to buy another printer in the near future (I Can see this one being replaced before the guarantee is up!) I wouldn't touch HP with a barge pole
Installs easily, which I've found with other HP printers as well.
A bit noisy and clunky, especially when starting up and inbetween print jobs.
The printing of documents is fast though.
However trial printing has produced acceptable colour prints, so I'm fairly satisfied.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Randomly sounds like paper is trying to go through the system. Prints okay but is very temperamental.Published 22 months ago by Andy
Good high quality printing. Wireless AirPrint works like a dream. Good quality printer that prints very quickly. RecommendPublished 23 months ago by Lee
Very noisy and not as easy to use (due to lack of choices for printing) as their previous model. Longevity? will have to wait and see.Published on 2 Feb. 2015 by Mr. D. S. Mirylees
Very noisy and may have been inexpensive but replacement ink cartridges are £40.00 + for combi pack!Published on 2 Dec. 2014 by Mrs. J. Stickland
Not keen on this. It's stopped working and we cannot find a solution. Therefore, although I bought this new, we effectively have no printer. Disappointed.Published on 7 Oct. 2014 by Jackie Griffiths
It's good but not best there is mistake on product detail page that this printer's printing speed is 31 per minute but printer is very slow to print like 5 page on 1 minute.Published on 28 July 2014 by Mr. sharma